Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I bought a mushroom salad for lunch and there were like three mushrooms in it. Can you feel my disappointment?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah what a rip off! It should have had 0 mushrooms!

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I bought a mushroom salad for lunch and there were like three mushrooms in it. Can you feel my disappointment?

[/QUOTE]
Aw, no! ;_; That's such a bummer.

[/QUOTE]
I killed the princes and Soul of Cinder today

@HuorSpinks @Mitchs98

My character is Eve, she is ovulating so she is randy as. Saiyans are a warrior race that need to procreate! kek

Zuka said:
Eve sighed as she peered down to her long hair. Yes, it did need a braid, yes the girls were the only one's to fix it, but she so desperately needed a shower it would just have to wait. It was much to hot in this silly armor and gross dirty clothes.
Eve blinked innocently as Karas turned to her to talk about her personal space. But...they were sitting side by side on the chair eating breakfast right? What personal space was he possible talking about....Maybe it was the smelly armor, which only furthered her need to have a shower.

"Ohh...ok..." Pulling her thigh away, and moving then so she was straddling the bench facing him, back to Era. "Ugh...better?" Although with those words she hooked her fingers in the hem of her body armor and dragged it up and over her head, heaving a heavy sigh as she did. Then she plonked the armor on the ground beside them.

"Ahhh much better! Damn thing was way way to hot...you really need to engineer a more breathable material...we do train you know!" With that she arched her back as she lifted her hands high in air, full and now very exposed chest over a tight one piece leaning heavily towards him and strong thighs nice and spread over the seat.

@Genon (Eat'cha heart out xD )

@Anime King Kaleb

@general ostruppen

@Kyero

Kayzo said:
Tell me what takeovers are mom
well..when a man and a woman like each very much....and the man can access beast souls....then the woman can have many different options see?

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Nice. I can't wait to get up to them on my character.

[/QUOTE]
They're terrible and hard. Get someone to help you.

Zuka said:
well..when a man and a woman like each very much....and the man can access beast souls....then the woman can have many different options see?
Thanks babe

Kazehana said:
Isn't that bestiality?
^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back