Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
They have a use for RP purposes, combat probably not. This isn't the show.
It not being the show doesn't change anything. Combat is a big part of this type of RP and being locked out of it because you're weak should only be something someone chooses to do, not because they feel obligated to fill ranks that don't need filling.

Colt556 said:
It not being the show doesn't change anything. Combat is a big part of this type of RP and being locked out of it because you're weak should only be something someone chooses to do, not because they feel obligated to fill ranks that don't need filling.
I can't tell if your angry or just very stern

Drakerus said:
@Mitchs98
Is my concept okay so far sensei? I have to go to bed now and I don't wanna do it on my phone so it'll have to be finished tomorrow.
Hey, quick question. Does the sigle have to be drawn by him? Or can it be drawn by another and then he actives it?

Colt556 said:
He asked, I answered. He seemed chill with it so ya kno. They dont need filling if no one wants to. But Sabertooth DOES need more members

purplepanda288 said:
Hey, quick question. Does the sigle have to be drawn by him? Or can it be drawn by another and then he actives it?
Yeah, I guess that would work. It's just that he's the only one who has them memorized and can activate them. The person drawing it would have to know what it looks like first. Because...well, that's pretty self explanatory.

Drakerus said:
Yeah, I guess that would work. It's just that he's the only one who has them memorized and can activate them. The person drawing it would have to know what it looks like first. Because...well, that's pretty self explanatory.
* nods * alright

You remind me of this person I rped with recently. She has funny reactions to shenanigans xD . Mitch knows who I'm talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back