Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
I don't mind when Maya goes, so put me in for whenever~
Maya goes after Mizuki, then Alicia, then Millie, then Tanari, then Cinla, then Ophelia, then Sera, then Ferra. And that'd be everyone in the contest, correct?.. I really should of kept a list..

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Maya goes after Mizuki, then Alicia, then Millie, then Tanari, then Cinla, then Ophelia, then Sera. And that'd be everyone in the contest, correct?.. I really should of kept a list..
Don't forget my gag character.

EDIT: Although it really is more of a tear-jerker than a gag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
I'm just kind of annoyed that they didn't include any of the most badass constellations. I mean, seriously, no Perseus? Hercules? Draco? Chameleon? Hydra? Orion?
Not to mention, there are plenty of other, non-badass constellations that have great combat or utility potential, like Fornax (chemical furnace), Canis (dog, comes in Major and Minor varieties), and Aquila (eagle). Basically, what I'm saying is that they have so much room to expand the Spirit list.
They didn't include many constellations, period, outside of the zodiac. However it's been shown that they probably exist as Silver keys. They might be weaker than the zodiac but they've shown that silver keys can still be great in combat. After all, there's only twelve gold keys yet hundreds if not thousands of celestial mages, they gotta get their combat ability from somewhere and it's those silver keys.

Colt556 said:
They didn't include many constellations, period, outside of the zodiac. However it's been shown that they probably exist as Silver keys. They might be weaker than the zodiac but they've shown that silver keys can still be great in combat. After all, there's only twelve gold keys yet hundreds if not thousands of celestial mages, they gotta get their combat ability from somewhere and it's those silver keys.
Well I meant more that it's annoying that those constellations weren't already shown. Still, Celestial Wizards aren't the only school out there, so it makes sense why they didn't design many others.

Genon said:
Well I meant more that it's annoying that those constellations weren't already shown. Still, Celestial Wizards aren't the only school out there, so it makes sense why they didn't design many others.
There'd be zero point in showing many others. I mean, Lucy already has near 20 bloody spirits, then Yukino has a few. Each of those spirits has to be a character in of itself. The point of celestial magic is to show that it draws from space. The zodiac are the strongest spirits and have unique gold keys. Everything else is weaker yet have silver keys and thus anyone and everyone can get a hold of them.

Mitchs98 said:
Maya goes after Mizuki, then Alicia, then Millie, then Tanari, then Cinla, then Ophelia, then Sera, then Ferra. And that'd be everyone in the contest, correct?.. I really should of kept a list..
Clair.

Actually, it's revealed that there is only a few celestial wizards left in all of earth land. Why do you think Lucy is so important in the evils plans?

purplepanda288 said:
Actually, it's revealed that there is only a few celestial wizards left in all of earth land. Why do you think Lucy is so important in the evils plans?
Celestial mages have always seemed to be fairly rare, but not THAT rare. I mean, when people see their magic they don't act all super surprised or anything. It's just "oh look, a celestial mage". Most of the plots involving Lucy being a celestial mage are more because she has the zodiac keys, not that she's a celestial mage. For the plots where it's just "we need a celestial mage" she just happens to be the one they get because plot reasons.

Gotta remember not to mix plot with lore. Just because Lucy's the one targeted all the time doesn't mean there's only a few wizards left, it means the author wants a main character to be used and not some side character. I also don't recall any mention of anything outside of Fiore, so even if there were relatively few celestial mages in Fiore there could still be plenty elsewhere in the world.

About to post now. I had to write a massive post elsewhere for like...uhh..8 characters at once that included character development? Ye...

Mitchs98 said:
About to post now. I had to write a massive post elsewhere for like...uhh..8 characters at once that included character development? Ye...
Okay! Don't forget about Clair though. C:

Kyuubey said:
Okay! Don't forget about Clair though. C:
Belive it or not I didn't, but it was cemented she was joining so I assumed it didn't need mentioning. I DID forgot Momoki though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back