Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hate being sick. I sleep for 13 hours and come back to like 3 pages of OOC and like 1 and a half of IC. Have I missed anything super important?

I don't now why but I just find Chris so unbearably hilarious. I think it's because he actually does remind me of Taurus, forget his Take Over form. He just reminds of that damn annoying Celestial Spirit and I don't know why xD I'm crying.

Props to Sora for whacking him btw

LeSoraAmari said:
I don't now why but I just find Chris so unbearably hilarious. I think it's because he actually does remind me of Taurus, forget his Take Over form. He just reminds of that damn annoying Celestial Spirit and I don't know why xD I'm crying.
Props to Sora for whacking him btw
Taurus is one of my favorite characters, lmao

Mitchs98 said:
Taurus is one of my favorite characters, lmao
He is probably one of the funniest imo, but definitely not one of my favourites. I have three favourites though, and everyone knows who my ultimate favourite is xD

Out of the Celestial Spirits, I like Virgo xD

LeSoraAmari said:
He is probably one of the funniest imo, but definitely not one of my favourites. I have three favourites though, and everyone knows who my ultimate favourite is xD
Out of the Celestial Spirits, I like Virgo xD
I'm just kind of annoyed that they didn't include any of the most badass constellations. I mean, seriously, no Perseus? Hercules? Draco? Chameleon? Hydra? Orion?

Not to mention, there are plenty of other, non-badass constellations that have great combat or utility potential, like Fornax (chemical furnace), Canis (dog, comes in Major and Minor varieties), and Aquila (eagle). Basically, what I'm saying is that they have so much room to expand the Spirit list.

Genon said:
I'm just kind of annoyed that they didn't include any of the most badass constellations. I mean, seriously, no Perseus? Hercules? Draco? Chameleon? Hydra? Orion?
Not to mention, there are plenty of other, non-badass constellations that have great combat or utility potential, like Fornax (chemical furnace), Canis (dog, comes in Major and Minor varieties), and Aquila (eagle). Basically, what I'm saying is that they have so much room to expand the Spirit list.
Tagging @Mitchs98.

Genon said:
They went with the birth sign ones. I think, for the majority at least. Libra isn't a birth sign is it? I know I'm Capricorn.

Am I just being dumb?

Back to the original topic: I assume they just used the most popular and generic ones~

LeSoraAmari said:
They went with the birth sign ones. I think, for the majority at least. Libra isn't a birth sign is it? I know I'm Capricorn.
Am I just being dumb?

Back to the original topic: I assume they just used the most popular and generic ones~
Yeah, Libra is.

Y'know, I've been thinking... Chris and Kelica need a lemon. Oh, and so do Millie and Valken. I could imagine how both of those would pan out.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Y'know, I've been thinking... Chris and Kelica need a lemon. Oh, and so do Millie and Valken. I could imagine how both of those would pan out.

[/QUOTE]
This^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back