Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
You're of course implying that a Bikini contest consisting of mages wouldn't have the mages using their magic to gain an advantage.
This. Kelica isn't smart enough to pre organise anything

Mitchs98 said:
You're of course implying that a Bikini contest consisting of mages wouldn't have the mages using their magic to gain an advantage.
Don't you bullshit me, it's painfully obvious this is some kind of Fairy Tail conspiracy to shaft the non-FT participants. I see through your lies!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]No, Alfie's the mommy and the daddy. Chris and Kelica are just byproducts.

[/QUOTE]
Ew and ew. That's a sight I didn't want to see. Also, when you posted leaving her behind a piece of string, is it weird I immediately thought of a tampoon?... being they are all girls backstage?..,

Zuka said:
Ew and ew. That's a sight I didn't want to see. Also, when you posted leaving her behind a piece of string, is it weird I immediately thought of a tampoon?... being they are all girls backstage?..,
kekekek

I don't know if it's weird or not, but I like to think of a string as a miniature ribbon.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]kekekek
I don't know if it's weird or not, but I like to think of a string as a miniature ribbon.

[/QUOTE]
You jut gave me a headache, AHHHH

Zuka said:
Or Lloyd and Kelica only a 16year difference xD but there is nothing romantic there right now.
But Valken and Millie are 26, Kelica is 21 and Chris, 24?

If you want a difference look at Gilad and Alicia... 40 odd year difference?
...Well then again.. xD SOMEONE NEEDS TO CLAIM THE LADY LATER ON xD

Colt556 said:
Don't you bullshit me, it's painfully obvious this is some kind of Fairy Tail conspiracy to shaft the non-FT participants. I see through your lies!
I gotta agree

I dont think it was best for me to start with @Arvis90 cause I havent gotten a reply and everyone is having fun replying to others.. T^T

Britt-21] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22515-genon/ said:
@Genon[/URL] where's adrian? xD Im switching who lavender is running into
Adrian's in the audience.

It's so sad that people have their love triangles and stuff.People are dating or haven't admitted their feelings yet.And then there's Momo.Grace won over Masaki and there isn't anyone else in the rp that's around Momo's age under 18.I want to ship Momo with someone.Oh wait I can't cause everyone else is busy with their characters LOVE LIFE.

BTW this rant is a joke.Just blowing off some steam.

Trying to decide if I should keep the wink kiss thing. It'd be pretty ironic seeing that it'd be ironic with the pairing and all, but I don't know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back