Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Or Lloyd and Kelica only a 16year difference xD but there is nothing romantic there right now.
But Valken and Millie are 26, Kelica is 21 and Chris, 24?

If you want a difference look at Gilad and Alicia... 40 odd year difference?
Are you implying there is a romantic relationship between Gilad and Alicia?

Zuka said:
Or Lloyd and Kelica only a 16year difference xD but there is nothing romantic there right now.
But Valken and Millie are 26, Kelica is 21 and Chris, 24?

If you want a difference look at Gilad and Alicia... 40 odd year difference?
That's why Mizuki and Alicia is much better. Only a 13 year

Mitchs98 said:
Un-sure if serious, or troll. O.o
I'm being a troll. Like, the age difference is better but that's still messed up and will never ever happen (and for a good reason)

Kayzo said:
I'm being a troll. Like, the age difference is better but that's still messed up and will never ever happen (and for a good reason)
I was gunna say, I'm comfortable with a lot of things, but that ain't one of them. Lmao

Zuka said:
I'll probably wait till Millie posts for Valken @Kayzo. Also @Isune you better be wowed for Kelica's performance. Those hips don't lie :3
Don't worry @Zuka , I can assure you Chris will be wowed. I did say that Taurus Chris would be cheering for her xD

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]She can have this moment with how her performance was.

[/QUOTE]
She also is written from a damn awesome writer sooo... xD

Oh, and I almost forgot that Ophelia entered as well. We'll need to fit her in somewhere, too.

Colt556 said:
Seriously, did I just get the wrong memo about this being a bikini contest?
Seriously, did I not say that you could be sexy and show off your skills at the same time? Well, I said Alfie could be a sexy ballerina... but it's the same thing!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Seriously, did I not say that you could be sexy and show off your skills at the same time? Well, I said Alfie could be a sexy ballerina... but it's the same thing!

[/QUOTE]
Problem is being told only it's a bikini contest means no thought or practice went into any sort of act. Clearly these fairy tail members had inside information. I call foul!

Colt556 said:
Problem is being told only it's a bikini contest means no thought or practice went into any sort of act. Clearly these fairy tail members had inside information. I call foul!
If RWBY can have a prom where everybody does a synchronized dance without any practice, the ladies of Fairy Tail can have sexy bikini-bound magic acts without practice.

Colt556 said:
You're of course implying that a Bikini contest consisting of mages wouldn't have the mages using their magic to gain an advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back