Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
>wiggles under the covers
Will post later tonight. ~
<3

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]yeh i was waiting for mitch to post , i'll get it up now

[/QUOTE]
Don't feel like I'm rushing you or anything :3 was literally just asking out of curiosity :3

I look forward to your post~

@Wyatt

If Horus flies to Fairytail Guild Hall, my girl Kelica can actually talk to animals... she knows the mages were taken underground to the southside of town, and if Alicia is running through the Magnolia forest she can sense that to, once she gets there. :) it'll be nice to actually hear what Horus is thinking as well haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackaboi said:
Should I post then? I might have an idea on how to get things moving
Yeah don't wait on me. I don't get to put in as many posts as I would like right now. And when I say post, I mean for Ayano and stuff.

Sorry for that.

Kyuubey said:
Yeah don't wait on me. I don't get to put in as many posts as I would like right now. And when I say post, I mean for Ayano and stuff.
Sorry for that.
I'm excited for Tuesday. I love you. And I hope you're doing well.

<3

Zuka said:
@Wyatt
If Horus flies to Fairytail Guild Hall, my girl Kelica can actually talk to animals... she knows the mages were taken underground to the southside of town, and if Alicia is running through the Magnolia forest she can sense that to, once she gets there. :) it'll be nice to actually hear what Horus is thinking as well haha
They're 80 miles away doe

Zuka said:
@Wyatt
You could also have Kelica recruit Ryu like you wanted to earlier.

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm excited for Tuesday. I love you. And I hope you're doing well.
<3
Me too. I can't wait to see pictures of senpai's cute bb

Mitchs98 said:
They're 80 miles away doe
Kelica could always over exert herself and commune with the forest around Magnolia? That way she could sense Alicia escaping and get animals or some shit to Help her.

I don't actually know Kelica's limits, so I'm not sure whether that'd work or not :3

Or did you want Alicia to arrive unexpectedly?

@Zuka

LeSoraAmari said:
Kelica could always over exert herself and commune with the forest around Magnolia? That way she could sense Alicia escaping and get animals or some shit to Help her.
I don't actually know Kelica's limits, so I'm not sure whether that'd work or not :3

Or did you want Alicia to arrive unexpectedly?

@Zuka
Planned on her getting lost and shit, tbh. It'd take her more than a day to get there on foot regardless. No way a 10 year old can trek 80 miles in a day, lol

@Mitchs98

Umm I have some interesting news, I was thinking about what you said about the torture thing and how it's meant to break them down till they join Their guild. Well I was actually going though some of my notes from my psychology class. ( I have psyco 2 next year and I can't forget any material.) And I found out that on average a normal person will take atleast 1 week to a month for reconditioning. And hypnosis won't work too, mainly because you can't force anyone to do what's against their morals. So by the time that the week of this arc is over only mabye one will have been switched over to the dark guild. (But that's with saying without the sheer will power some of them will have.)

purplepanda288 said:
@Mitchs98
Umm I have some interesting news, I was thinking about what you said about the torture thing and how it's meant to break them down till they join Their guild. Well I was actually going though some of my notes from my psychology class. ( I have psyco 2 next year and I can't forget any material.) And I found out that on average a normal person will take atleast 1 week to a month for reconditioning. And hypnosis won't work too, mainly because you can't force anyone to do what's against their morals. So by the time that the week of this arc is over only mabye one will have been switched over to the dark guild. (But that's with saying without the sheer will power some of them will have.)
This isn't real life :3

Kyuubey said:
@LeSoraAmari I say us FT members riot for a new guild master!
Literally. Ophelia is only doing this because her friend from Sabertooth was kidnapped and not because those in her guild were. xD

Totally against the Fairy Tail morals. Disgraceful. :0

LeSoraAmari said:
Literally. Ophelia is only doing this because her friend from Sabertooth was kidnapped and not because those in her guild were. xD
Totally against the Fairy Tail morals. Disgraceful. :0
Right!?! Let's overthrow her!

purplepanda288 said:
And hypnosis won't work too, mainly because you can't force anyone to do what's against their morals.
This is suspiciously similar to what someone else I know said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back