Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Just scroll through and read the ones with the people that are involved. Most if not all use headers
Yeah but that seems like a lot :o
It'd make more sense to space them out tbh. They'd be more vulnerable and if they tried to escape, easier to restrain and capture again:3

Wyatt said:
I have tried to read them all but I didn't see all of them. I might have seen 1/4 of them if that
Everyone has wrote their posts with headers, people use those to read the relevant posts.

Tbh everyone else would read through them all

Mitchs98 said:
Either that or chains to the floor. Probably chains. Tbh
This is way more intense that I thought it was going to be O.o

LeSoraAmari said:
Is it bad that I kind of want the torture to begin because that'd make for excellent character development? :0
Wtf? What is wrong with you xD

Why are they being tortured..?

LeSoraAmari said:
It'd make more sense to space them out tbh. They'd be more vulnerable and if they tried to escape, easier to restrain and capture again:3
Everyone has wrote their posts with headers, people use those to read the relevant posts.

Tbh everyone else would read through them all
Yes I would to but I am at a my cousins house and I have to do job applications so I don't have the time, plus I am in and out of internet. I am trying to anyways.

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm so smart oml
Is it bad that I kind of want the torture to begin because that'd make for excellent character development? :0
No, not at all.

Kazehana said:

To break them to join Grimorie Heart, why else? O.o Dark Guild, man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:

The plan was for them to be tortured anyway, hence why Ayano has been there from the start :3 I just like character development, and it's a great opportunity. xD

LeSoraAmari said:
The plan was for them to be tortured anyway, hence why Ayano has been there from the start :3 I just like character development, and it's a great opportunity. xD
Well

*Flails

You can't expect me to know that ;-;

Kazehana said:
Well
*Flails

You can't expect me to know that ;-;
*Hugs* it's okay~

Mimi can just sleep through it all or something xD

Negl I think it'll be pretty hard to break Hibiki anyway, the guy has the mentality of a steel wall when loyalty is concerned. There ain't no getting into that. xD

He won't be telling Grimoire Heart shit xD

LeSoraAmari said:
*Hugs* it's okay~

Negl I think it'll be pretty hard to break Hibiki anyway, the guy has the mentality of a steel wall when loyalty is concerned. There ain't no getting into that. xD

Not even where the cookies are? :0

LeSoraAmari said:
*Hugs* it's okay~

She might sleep. Either way she's doing her own thing as usual xD

LeSoraAmari said:
@Mr Swiftshots
I'm assuming Rowden is going to engage Hibiki?

For some reason she seemed pretty interested in him xD
yeh i was waiting for mitch to post , i'll get it up now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back