Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Ayano and Mimi are directly outside of the cell, and they just became split off from the rest of the group via cave-in with Sora and Millie
Ah I see~ and Rowden is most likely going to be going after Hibiki and Alicia :3

Wyatt said:
Why wasn't I told this earlier when I asked T.T
Now I have to do something with Lee's last post and I don't know what
Literally everyone is just as confused as you are and we've been here the whole time lmao xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Don't get angry at me tbh
It's easy to read, the headers are there for a reason.
Yes but I was gone for two days and many things happened. I didn't see that in the post that I did read. Can I just say that he followed behind them and did that or where was that one barrier set up?

Wyatt said:
Yes but I was gone for two days and many things happened. I didn't see that in the post that I did read. Can I just say that he followed behind them and did that or where was that one barrier set up?
He followed who? That's a big thing you have to distinguish

Also which barrier?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
He wouldn't be able to. Hibiki used the Lightning Body spell to travel with the mobility and speed of a lightning bolt in order to evade Rowden and take Alicia to the exit. Currently, Rowden is still stood guard at the end of the cell corridor. He wouldn't be able to get past her without engaging her.

So that can't happen I'm afraid.

LeSoraAmari said:
TBH yes.
Did you like Hibiki's lolnopebye? I wanted to do one of myself xD
Yes. Yes I did.

And another fan of boat knight :D

Kazehana said:
He followed who? That's a big thing you have to distinguish
Also which barrier?
LeSoraAmari said:
He wouldn't be able to. Hibiki used the Lightning Body spell to travel with the mobility and speed of a lightning bolt in order to evade Rowden and take Alicia to the exit. Currently, Rowden is still stood guard at the end of the cell corridor. He wouldn't be able to get past her without engaging her.
So that can't happen I'm afraid.
Okay I went back and found more post, I was so confuse but I think I am going to delete the lee half of my post and just do my own thing now.

Wyatt said:
Lee: ConfusedLee sat in his cell confused, everything around him was chaotic and all of the guards seemed to be going else where. Did the others try and escape? He must not have seen them, but they left him behind which was probably for the better. He could see for the bars of his cell that there had been a cave in, and some how he didn't hear it. He got up from sitting on the floor and walked over to the door of his cell. He stuck his head as far through the bars as he could to look around. He didn't see anyone so he made a key out of darkness and opened the door with it. Lee then began to walk down the corridor at a confrontable pace since no one would be checking in for a while, or at least that was his current mind set.

@Britt-21 @Kayzo @Mitchs98 @Jackaboi @Kyuubey @LeSoraAmari @Kazehana
They were actually all in one cell D:

And you can't perform magic within the cell

Tbh putting four S-Class mage's and like another three A-Class mage's in the same cell was a bit silly of Grimoire Heart xD

Perhaps when everyone recaptured, they should be spaced out? :3

Wyatt said:
T.T man I missed so many post, can't he just live his own life.
Lol I strongly suggest reading the posts tbh

LeSoraAmari said:
Tbh putting four S-Class mage's and in the same cell we a bit silly of Grimoire Heart xD
4? Out of 7? Lol

Kazehana said:
Lol I strongly suggest reading the posts tbh
4? Out of 7? Lol
I have tried to read them all but I didn't see all of them. I might have seen 1/4 of them if that

Wyatt said:
I have tried to read them all but I didn't see all of them. I might have seen 1/4 of them if that
Just scroll through and read the ones with the people that are involved. Most if not all use headers

purplepanda288 said:
That's more then half, the others are B-A class
I do agree that they should be spaced out.
Yeah but that seems like a lot :o

LeSoraAmari said:
Tbh putting four S-Class mage's and like another three A-Class mage's in the same cell was a bit silly of Grimoire Heart xD
That would be the plan :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back