Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Kelica Zefara
Fairytail Guild Hall

Kelica watched Adrian run outside the Guild Hall then just as quickly back in with a bemused expression despite the nature of the sitation. Bizma had thankfully calmed down and was trying to summon a variety of things, including a mole which was trying to dig into the Earth.

Earth....

Kelica suddenly squealed in surprise, smacking Chris's chest none-to-gently in her surprise, but he was tough. Angry that she didn't realise sooner....but her brain was still partially mushy so that made sense.

"TREES!" She exclaimed in a loud voice, probably making most heads swivel in her direction at the strange outburst. She took a quick breath to try and calm her flurried thoughts, voice moving just as quickly.

"So, they were taken underground, maybe? Well Tree's don't speak like animals do, they have roots which are buried deep within the ground! They are all connected via this extensive root network under the Earth, like an electricity grid, sending pulses of emotions to one another." Tapping her foot for emphasis. "If these Mages were taken underground, I need only find a nearby tree, connect to its root system and find any disturbance throughout the Earth that way!" Grinning more excitedly. "And there happens to be my favourite friend Willow in the Fairytail Courtyard!" Almost bouncing in her excitement. "W...would that work?" Looking to Chris first before glancing to Bizma and Adrian next.

@femjapanriceball @purplepanda288
@Mitchs98

Ugh... would that actually work? Lol if it doesn't ill just blame Kelica as being an idiot

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized something, Aiden can copy Adrian Magic. I forgot that Adrian was the second last person he copied, so in all honesty I could have Shen or Aiden transform into him.

Kayzo said:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@LeSoraAmari[/URL] @Mitchs98 , @Jackaboi mentioned.
1465005111574.jpg

Mitchs98 said:
I did though. I said they could be in Magnolia from the festival that just ended planning on going home or something. Sora said the same thing :/
OH. WHOOPS. WELP. I guess my bad memory strikes again. :'D Sorry about that little flunder!

Happy Red Mage] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18115-salt-lord/ said:
@Salt Lord[/URL] forgot me.
I didn't forget you. Actually, I would have tagged you if I remembered what your new name was before I posted.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I didn't forget you. Actually, I would have tagged you if I remembered what your new name was before I posted.

[/QUOTE]
I meant Niur did enter the office reporting the status of the guild..

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]I meant Niur did enter the office reporting the status of the guild..

[/QUOTE]
Oh. Yeah, I didn't feel like going back and reading the post

As I've said before, my motivation for this roleplay has dwindled drastically thanks to the month-long stretch of the second day of the festival. :/

If it isn't right in front of my face, it doesn't exist

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Oh. Yeah, I didn't feel like going back and reading the post
As I've said before, my motivation for this roleplay has dwindled drastically thanks to the month-long stretch of the second day of the festival. :/

If it isn't right in front of my face, it doesn't exist

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Niur and Ruin - Moment BOMBER!!!!!
Niur quickly composed herself and shook the dizziness out of her head. "Hm, what the why...why is everyone downed?" She asked loudly as she saw that the guild was mostly full of people who were knocked out or were just coming to. "I have an awful feeling about this, a very awful feeling. Ruin you might be needed soon." "I await that moment partner." Niur quickly went up the steps and started looking for Ophelia. "Ophelia! The guilds has been knocked out and I don't know why!?' She yelled, looking for her guildmaster. She tackled the door open and fell through the doorway. "Ow...Ophelia!" She started as she stood up. "Most of the guild has been knocked out and I have a bad feeling about it!"

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]

[/QUOTE]
It may be a bit too late now. Ophelia's doing something else

LeSoraAmari said:
Tfw you have to walk to work and it's an hour away kms
Harsh, man. Very harsh.

Here, have a gif of a person drinking tea. Maybe it'll help you somehow (though I have no possible idea how)

e31b5dedc5add93d16b88504b943cf5d2be429b1_hq.gif

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]That's nothing. Four hours for me.

[/QUOTE]
It's something when you have a very bad back lmao

I can't wait to drive.

Skyena said:
Harsh, man. Very harsh.
Here, have a gif of a person drinking tea. Maybe it'll help you somehow (though I have no possible idea how)

e31b5dedc5add93d16b88504b943cf5d2be429b1_hq.gif
That just makes me really want tea tbh

But I thank you for the thought!~

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]That's nothing. Four hours for me.

[/QUOTE]
HAVE SOME DANCING PIKACHUS FOR YOU POOR PERSON. D:

16%2B-%2B1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back