Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purplepanda288 said:
Hmm, I respect that
I LOVE IT TOO, wait have you made a CS
WOO SPIRITED AWAY FAN
Uhhh CS is character sheet I'm pretty sure... If so, yes, I have! And I've even asked questions concerning how my character will appear in the RP but nobody answers moi ;v;)/

Kazehana said:
It's only the first one, but it's still terrifying. Are the other endings worse? Should I watch them? I saw the intro with the creepy doll and I'm scared to watch it lol
one of them is less. (first one they do) and the second is FUXKING CREEPY!

Skyena said:
WOO SPIRITED AWAY FAN
Uhhh CS is character sheet I'm pretty sure... If so, yes, I have! And I've even asked questions concerning how my character will appear in the RP but nobody answers moi ;v;)/
which guild or guildless?

Skyena said:
WOO SPIRITED AWAY FAN
You could say that they know one of my characters (Kimberly). I looked over your character bio and it's pretty vague so there's lots of flexibility.

purplepanda288 said:
Definitely, I personally love horror. The first isn't gorey, second is EXTREMELY GOREY!
Cool well I can't see the second one because I will hurl profusely at the sight of gore so yay :D

purplepanda288 said:
M'kay I'll get my post up
You know what you should do for someone you like very much? You should casually leave a synopsis of what happens so someone won't have to live through it because you're the best

Kazehana said:
You know what you should do for someone you like very much? You should casually leave a synopsis of what happens so someone won't have to live through it because you're the best
I'm flattered

Skyena said:
WOO SPIRITED AWAY FAN
I did though. I said they could be in Magnolia from the festival that just ended planning on going home or something. Sora said the same thing :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back