Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
@Skyena gave me the first cookie. I like this person. Can I keep him or her and recruit them to my lovely band of kouhais? C:
I AM NOT WORTHY.

1453268558-e046c2baf39b6955f85c7e5e21ed4765.gif

Skyena said:
I-I'm worthy...
YAYYYY. And you got 9 Hype Cookies. Oh my. :0
Yes you are. I dub thee little kouhai!

Everyone here is super friendly and awesome. They make my day, truly. You'll love it here.

Skyena said:
I-I'm worthy...
YAYYYY. And you got 9 Hype Cookies. Oh my. :0
I'm the head kouhai and it is my job to make senpai's safety my best interest. Thus regarding her protection you must listen to me. *Hands a holy sword* use this to kill all of her enemies~

Kazehana said:
I'm trying to be bitter over here > :o
SORRY!!! Kaze is bitter! Like the evil side of a sour patch kid! But she's still great!

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm the head kouhai and it is my job to make senpai's safety my best interest. Thus regarding her protection you must listen to me. *Hands a holy sword* use this to kill all of her enemies~
You should start them off with one of the cool foam swords. '-'

Kyuubey said:
Yes you are. I dub thee little kouhai!
Everyone here is super friendly and awesome. They make my day, truly. You'll love it here.
I AM LITTLE KOUHAI. I AM A PROUD LITTLE KOUHAI.

LeSoraAmari said:
*Raises sword dramatically*

Genon said:
@Colt556 I JUST REALIZED! I HAVE HEAVEN'S EYE! I can see the tunnels that the crooks made to get away with the kidnapping!
As far as I know they didn't make tunnels. In every post describing the kidnappers they just slip out of the ground as if it were water or something. They don't make actual holes or anything. So I imagine if they can surface without actually moving any of the ground they can swim through the rest of it. So that probably still wouldn't work.

Again, Mitch 2 smart 4 us.

Kyuubey said:
SORRY!!! Kaze is bitter! Like the evil side of a sour patch kid! But she's still great!
The foam swords won't protect you. The holy swords smite all. They are the true swords, ones worthy to be wielded in your name.

Skyena said:
I AM LITTLE KOUHAI. I AM A PROUD LITTLE KOUHAI.
*Raises sword dramatically*
YOU GO YOU!

Kazehana said:
I'm trying to be bitter over here > :o
Bitter is good

Kyuubey said:
Yes. She's great

Kyuubey has found an item: Diabetes!

LeSoraAmari said:
The foam swords won't protect you. The holy swords smite all. They are the true swords, ones worthy to be wielded in your name.
YOU GO YOU!
*Holds up a Tsar Bomba*

how about this?

Colt556 said:
As far as I know they didn't make tunnels. In every post describing the kidnappers they just slip out of the ground as if it were water or something. They don't make actual holes or anything. So I imagine if they can surface without actually moving any of the ground they can swim through the rest of it. So that probably still wouldn't work.
Again, Mitch 2 smart 4 us.
Really? I just figured they used magic to fill in the hole lightning-fast. After all, they'd have to be able to make the victims also intangible to make sure they didn't die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back