Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Skyena said:
Ohhh shoot. I just realized I'm actually quite lost on where everyone is right now. @Salt Lord gave me a pretty good rundown on where the plot is and everything right now, but could someone tell me exactly where everyone is? Or should I try reading from pages 1-189 in the roleplay?
giphy.gif
Hello new person :D

purplepanda288 said:
How can you get a sent from 80 miles away?
Dragon Slayer magic, child. Dragon Slayer magic. :P

EDIT: Also, he can trace the trail she took to get to her location. I doubt the transportation was instant if they were knocked out, there's probably a trail they left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
The Grimoire Heart base of course. Adrian Chaotic Mimicry'd to get Sky Dragon Slayer Magic, and he's tracking Sora's scent to her location.
That actually isn't an option. It was posted that the victims were dragged into the ground. The attackers traveled through the ground in some form and they did so with their victims. So there is no scent trail to follow because if they traveled rather than teleport, they traveled underground. Mitch 2 smart 4 us.

Colt556 said:
That actually isn't an option. It was posted that the victims were dragged into the ground. The attackers traveled through the ground in some form and they did so with their victims. So there is no scent trail to follow because if they traveled rather than teleport, they traveled underground. Mitch 2 smart 4 us.
So...should I edit my post? People already responded to it, what the hell do I do now?

Colt556 said:
^^^

Kyuubey said:
M'yes! <3 Of course I will. :3
Genon said:
The Grimoire Heart base of course. Adrian Chaotic Mimicry'd to get Sky Dragon Slayer Magic, and he's tracking Sora's scent to her location.
I'd say not because we have some gathering along the way... I want Valken and co to meet up with Fairytail and co and have everyone push together

Zuka said:
I'd say not because we have some gathering along the way... I want Valken and co to meet up with Fairytail and co and have everyone push together
I want Valken and Mozuki to work together.

Zuka said:
I'm more then certain that Aiden will pass out from magic drainage. Thus getting him captured, it he does have the trump card I mentioned a few posts ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back