Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So, um, uh... How will Cillian appear in the RP? I'm not exactly sure when or where I should start.

Rhodus said:
I think I'll post for Ryu being at the guild hall if @Chat Noir Doesn't post soon. Also I'll probably use the post to introduce his "Jack'd up" personality
i was going to have Kelica no doubt riding a Draco Chris stop by ryu to recruit him :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
i was going to have Kelica no doubt riding a Draco Chris stop by ryu to recruit him :)
I was debating having Adrian create a humongous Arcane Barrier platform to ride everyone to the location through the air like a magic carpet, but that might interfere with his ability to track Sora since she can't fly.

Ohhh shoot. I just realized I'm actually quite lost on where everyone is right now. @Salt Lord gave me a pretty good rundown on where the plot is and everything right now, but could someone tell me exactly where everyone is? Or should I try reading from pages 1-189 in the roleplay?
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back