Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
I want to be her friend :)
same

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Sounds like a friend for Ruin.

[/QUOTE]
Ruin would blow up the orphanage and the sister would get mad at her for wasting such potential, so...

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]same
Ruin would blow up the orphanage and the sister would get mad at her for wasting such potential, so...

[/QUOTE]
Explosive sacrifice nit up her alley?

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Explosive sacrifice nit up her alley?

[/QUOTE]
As long as the souls aren't scattered by the blast

Zuka said:
Valken Truss
Magnolia Train Station

View attachment 292209

Valken was still suspended and essentially still trapped by Emmerich's arms. He wanted to rage out again, Lord did he, but his brain was screaming at him to take a deep breath, to calm down, to access the situation from multiple angles. Forget about Millie being taken... think of it like a mission. Get in, get out. Simple. @Kayzo

Only it wasn't simple, because it was Millie in there and he didn't realise just how much he cared for the innocent girl till she was gone.... his heart was literally breaking in too. Here Emmerich lowered him down to his feet, and spun him around so he could try to give the Shadow Mage some vote of confidence. Something to rev him up. His head only bowed further, refusing to look at Emmerich completely, even his shoulder's slumped like he had just given up completely. He didn't know what to do.. The S-Class Shadow Mage, master of the mind, of the cunning, was literally completely lost for words and ideas. @Wyatt [/color][/b]

Valken turned to Ferra then as she still tried to rouse Talon. "Ferra, try to get everyone awake and function. After Talon is up I need you to wake up Lloyd... no doubt they hit him the hardest with the drugs and that's why he hasn't woken up yet...Once he is awake tell him what has happened and tell him my plans thus far so he knows exactly where everyone is and what they are up to. " Glancing around the room. At least most of Lamia Scale was awake now. @Mitchs98

Finally Valken turned to Noah and Emmerich specifically. Despite knowing Noah for a little amount of time, he had seen his powers and knew what he was capable of. "Noah... Faust... I want you to come with me. While everyone gathers here I want to get a head out as soon as possible. They can't have gotten halfway across the country by now, there hide-away must be somewhere nearby to transport that many mages as quickly as they have away from us. We are scouting team A, we go, we find this base and wait for backup." @Embaga Elder

However even as he said this, Valken knew if he found that place first come Hell or High water he would be the first to charge in. At least if something dicey did happen, he had his two Sub-Commander's to either get help, alert the others or run head long beside him. Here he actually gave the two a half grin. Joke or not, he knew these two would back him up every step of the way. "We are getting Millie back..." He said in a determined voice now.

Finally he looked over to Maya and said in a serious voice. "Noah, Emmerich and I are heading out shortly to find this Dark Guild hide out... Your primary role is to make sure everyone else stays safe. Once as many mages have assembled, could you somehow track our location and bring them with you? I have a feeling this will end in an all out war... And I would like to see Lucian Grey, and his pathetic excuse of a Guild wiped from this plane of existence... " He already knew the answer really seeing her reaction to Sora's disappearance.
That moment you have had a very long day/week/year at work and everyone is FLUFFING AROUND SO YOU STEP IN AND TAKE CHARGE MOTHER TRUCKERS

VALKEN FOR PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
That moment you have had a very long day/week/year at work and everyone is FLUFFING AROUND SO YOU STEP IN AND TAKE CHARGE MOTHER TRUCKERS
VALKEN FOR PM
"Valken already knew the answer"

Maya: Shut up I'm coming with you.

LeSoraAmari said:
"Valken already knew the answer"
Maya: Shut up I'm coming with you.
I figured xD

Seriously though as a Council Member and Wizard Saint she should be making sure everyone is alright and alerting the Council first....

but who cares BUTT KICKING

Zuka said:
I figured xD
Seriously though as a Council Member and Wizard Saint she should be making sure everyone is alright and alerting the Council first....

but who cares BUTT KICKING
She can still do that tbh

Just have an illusionary clone of herself go with Valken and co to the base, and she can stay with everyone at the train station. Or vice versa. Once dispelled, the illusion would transfer all of the information to her so that'd include the route of how to get there~

Besides, it's the job of the magic council to protect all Light Mages. Finding the kidnapped would be the first priority anyway, the council would've probably got wind of the situation anyway.

LeSoraAmari said:
She can still do that tbh
Just have an illusionary clone of herself go with Valken and co to the base, and she can stay with everyone at the train station. Or vice versa. Once dispelled, the illusion would transfer all of the information to her so that'd include the route of how to get there~

That sounds bloody BadAss o_O Can the clone do spells or is it just visual?

Zuka said:
That sounds bloody BadAss o_O Can the clone do spells or is it just visual?
Visual. It can use spells but the spells themselves would be illusions. They wouldn't be real. It's generally just a spell used for reconnaissance and shit.

LeSoraAmari said:
Visual. It can use spells but the spells themselves would be illusions. They wouldn't be real. It's generally just a spell used for reconnaissance and shit.
I was going to say, An illusions doing some spells would be some Grade A inception right there

Zuka said:
How you feeling sweety?
I'm doing pretty well for now. Just cramping and the random contractions but they're remaining far apart so I think we will be able to hold out until I go into the hospital on Monday night. At least I hope so because I really want my midwife there and she's out of town until then. So I'm stuck on this bed which sounds nice but it's actually driving me bonkers. @~@

Thank you for checking up on me. :3

Zuka said:
I was going to say, An illusions doing some spells would be some Grade A inception right there
Although I guess technically an illusion could be placed on the enemy so that they believe the spells are actually damaging them. Some major mindfucking yo.

LeSoraAmari said:
Although I guess technically an illusion could be placed on the enemy so that they believe the spells are actually damaging them. Some major mindfucking yo.
Originally Alabaster's concept.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Originally Alabaster's concept.

[/QUOTE]
You tricked me! I WILL SHOWER YOU IN BANANAS NOW! RAKA BANANAS!

A'ight. My sleep time. Let me awaken to 50 odd notifications with @Mitchs98 being like 30million of them cookies. Seriously dude, any more cookies hype or not and ya'll make me fatter.

@Kyuubey

Lord I know how that feels. I hope for your sake you last till Monday... but that is a good few days away and things can turn hectic fast.

HEAT PACKS and COLD PACKS and showers and baths. Although I found baths annoying as once your in, your literally stuck and can't get out without help. And smelly things. I like incense to make my mind melt. Kind of. It doesn't really stop the uncomfort :( Just keep jiggling and wriggling. Gets the aches out.

Happy Red Mage]Originally Alabaster's concept. [/QUOTE] Maya is the strongest Illusion Mage in Fiore. Mindfucking is her specialty. xD [QUOTE=Zuka]A'ight. My sleep time. Let me awaken to 50 odd notifications with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] being like 30million of them cookies. Seriously dude, any more cookies hype or not and ya'll make me fatter.
@Kyuubey

Lord I know how that feels. I hope for your sake you last till Monday... but that is a good few days away and things can turn hectic fast.

HEAT PACKS and COLD PACKS and showers and baths. Although I found baths annoying as once your in, your literally stuck and can't get out without help. And smelly things. I like incense to make my mind melt. Kind of. It doesn't really stop the uncomfort :( Just keep jiggling and wriggling. Gets the aches out.
Have a good sleep you!

Zuka said:
A'ight. My sleep time. Let me awaken to 50 odd notifications with @Mitchs98 being like 30million of them cookies. Seriously dude, any more cookies hype or not and ya'll make me fatter.
@Kyuubey

HEAT PACKS and COLD PACKS and showers and baths. Although I found baths annoying as once your in, your literally stuck and can't get out without help. And smelly things. I like incense to make my melt. Kind of. It doesn't really stop the uncomfort :( Just keep jiggling and wriggling. Gets the aches out.
I'm banned from baths. My midwife told me I can't do anything that might make me go into labor, QQ. I have this whole list of banned things, hence the strict bed rest. I don't mind so much, I just wish I could walk around! I get so ancey.

I love incense. I light it a lot. ~ Also thank you dear! Sweet dreams to you. C:

LeSoraAmari said:
Maya is the strongest Illusion Mage in Fiore. Mindfucking is her specialty. xD
Have a good sleep you!
Why did I imagine you saying that in that voice like.

"OH you.... :3"

Just made me laugh

Kyuubey said:
I'm banned from baths. My midwife told me I can't do anything that might make me go into labor, QQ. I have this whole list of banned things, hence the strict bed rest. I don't mind so much, I just wish I could walk around! I get so ancey.
I love incense. I light it a lot. ~ Also thank you dear! Sweet dreams to you. C:
Ick. I was doing everything and anything to get myself INTO labour hahah. In the 40+weeks I was literally walking the oval next to my house for 2 or 3 hours to try and jiggle that baby out... (She wasn't facing the right way so she never sat down in properly). Still, fresh air was lovely. The lying would drive me bananas O-O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back