Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
The first ever Maya feelsu post.
I'm intrigued, but with how the post looks, it'll be like trying to read a brick wall

Could you space things out a bit more...? I asked @Kyuubey to start doing that a while ago, and her posts got a lot easier to read as well. :3

LeSoraAmari said:

Hibiki Dreyar

-Grimoire Heart Base-

View attachment 292187

When Aiden used his magic to enhance everyone's speed, Hibiki shot off at a rather intense speed as he caught up to Alicia. The lightning coat that surrounded him had enhanced his speed by quite a fair amount, plus the speed enchantment that Aiden had placed on everyone also helped that. Reaching Alicia, he looked down towards the girl as they ran with each other and Hibiki was surprised at how fast the small girl could actually go. Smiling, he looked at her before continuing. "I'll help you get out of here, I trust you to get back to Magnolia in one piece and alert the relevant people there." As he paused for a brief moment, Hibiki continued, "I'll hold off any enemies that we encounter, just don't stop running."

@Britt-21 @Wyatt @Kayzo @Kyuubey @Jackaboi @Kazehana

Maya Morne

-Magnolia Station-

View attachment 292189

After being out cold for quite a while, Maya had finally awoken. Standing up rather rapidly, she looked around to see everyone else in a state of panic and the train to be in a sorry state. Sensing the residual magic in the air, Maya could tell instantly that they had all been drugged, not only that, but it was actually Valken that had tore into the train. Sighing, Maya crossed her arms. "We were all drugged. But why?" She spoke to herself, her eyes flickering around as if to check who was here. Everyone was there except Millie. A look of horror and anger formed on the woman's face as she clenched her fists, one of her children had been taken and god knows what had happened to her in the past however long. What if they had hurt Millie? By the gods, if anything had happened to Millie there'd be all hell to pay. Maya was quick to walk over to Valken and bring him into a tight embrace, codling the man as if he were a child again. "We'll find her, don't worry. I won't rest until she is found, that much is guaranteed." After letting the male go, Maya turned away as she started to pace up and down the train station, her hair flowing gracefully as the wind picked up slightly.

It was in that moment, that two unknown mages approached her. They were both obviously C-Rank mage's and judging by their marks they were from Fairy Tail. "Hm? What is it?" She asked, a tone of kindness in her tone as she completely masked her infuriation at the fact that Millie had been taken. "It's Sora..." One of them said, which caused Maya to stare at the poor boy right in the eyes, into his very soul. "What's happened to her?!" She exclaimed, clenching her fists as she did so, the girl present shuddered in fear as she continued, "She was taken... We believe it to be the work of a Dark Guild..." Those words literally tore through the woman's heart, her eyes went wide eyed in shock, and then narrowed I'm hatred. The mage's quickly made their way back to the guild hall as Maya stood there without saying a word. Magic began to exude from Maya as she slammed a fist into the brick wall next to her, tearing through it with ease as the impact sent a slight telekinetic blast around her.

Maya put her head up against the wall as she held back tears of anger and worry. "I've failed her..." She spoke, not to anyone in particular but if they were smart enough they'd know who exactly she was going on about. Turning away from everyone so that they didn't see the sorry state she was in, Maya spoke. A tone of hatred in her voice, it exuded a terror that no one in the guild would have seen before.

"They've took my angel... They've took Sora..." The woman's voice seemingly broke as she said that, her fists clenched harshly as well.

@Zuka @Huor Spinks @Embaga Elder @Mitchs98 @Mykinkaiser @Talon @Wyatt @whoeverelse
mAYA NO

Last edited by a moderator:
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zuka" data-cite="Zuka" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="170595" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<strong><span style="font-size:24px;"><span style="color:#006600;">Kelica Zefara</span></span></strong><p>

View attachment 292201</p>

<p>

The Forest Guardian watched Mother snap her fingers and suddenly Chris was free, in a weird display she threw her arms around him hugging him close. Now the hold was gone, the weird darkness around her lifted as well. Memories of Chris as she hugged him close were coming back in a flurry, something about sitting under a tree learning magic? And another riding a rampaging Draco? All the dots were coming back but the connections still hazy... brains did weird things when they were in isolation for months.</p>

<p>

As Mother offered some support, Kelica merely shrugged it off. "<strong><span style="color:#006600;">It was fine... I don't mind the quiet."</span></strong> She lied. She'd grown up with nothing but voices since she was little of the forest and the creatures within.</p>

<p>

Nearby she heard someone yell out something about an S-class? Kelica swivelled at the outburst. Kelica looped her arm into Chris's as she moved him closer to the girl who by now was starting to cry and when she was a pace away she silently wrapped her arms around her, bringing in close as she ran a hand through her hair in a soothing manner. Kelica was attuned to emotions, she could literally feel them in the air, so the sadness this girl seemed to have way overstepped any problems Kelica was having as a whole. It didn't even matter she couldn't remember her specifically, she knew she had to comfort her at least a little. Still running her hands through the girl's hair, Kelica looked to Chris with an almost pained worried look.</p>

<p>

<strong><span style="color:#006600;">"Mages are missing, strong ones. And we need to find them Chris. You.... you have magic that can help yes?"</span></strong> She said struggling with her memories. <strong><span style="color:#006600;">"Something that can track, maybe?"</span></strong> Glancing over to Adrian as he held onto a clutch of Sora's hair.<strong><span style="color:#006600;"> "Could you...use that blue hair to maybe try and track where the mages have been taken to?" </span></strong>It didn't occur to her just what they would do when they got there, but the first step was getting there right?... She didn't want anyone being imprisoned for any length of time, not after the months of darkness she just endured.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p><strong><span style="color:#006600;">

"We need to act now."</span></strong> She said in serious tone. "<strong><span style="color:#006600;">Even if the others scrabble for ideas, Chris and I will track the lost mages to their hiding place..."</span></strong></p>

<p>

@Kayzo @femjapanriceball</p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

Why the tag...?</p>

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Why the tag...?

[/QUOTE]
I figured Mizuki, Alfie and Ophelia were upstairs weren't they? About to head down? I figured they might overhear her, or even just wonder why Chris and her have done a runner.

Also I'm loosing track who is still in the Fairytail Guild Hall

Zuka said:
I figured Mizuki, Alfie and Ophelia were upstairs weren't they? About to head down? I figured they might overhear her, or even just wonder why Chris and her have done a runner.
Makes sense. Still waiting for @Kayzo to come back online so we can decide who gets the honor of posting next. I just can't find motivation to post for this roleplay unless it's absolutely necessary. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Makes sense. Still waiting for @Kayzo to come back online so we can decide who gets the honor of posting next. I just can't find motivation to post for this roleplay unless it's absolutely necessary. :v

[/QUOTE]
It's coming and going for me xD

Zuka said:
Niur is also there btw.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]It's mee.....

[/QUOTE]
Hi Metaphysic's

I just realised you changed your name

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]mAYA NO

[/QUOTE]
why no :0

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Mizuki's a lot more feely than he is. :o

[/QUOTE]
But she's edgier so she helped him become an emo :0

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Wait till you see his psychopathic sister :P

[/QUOTE]
Is she the type of psychopath that'll appear at your window with a blowtorch if she finds out you've liked another girls picture on Instagram?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Wait till you see his psychopathic sister :P

[/QUOTE]
Is it technically a threesome if there are two personalities in one body? Just curious.

LeSoraAmari said:
Is she the type of psychopath that'll appear at your window with a blowtorch if she finds out you've liked another girls picture on Instagram?
More like the type that'll sacrifice an orphanage if it gets her closer to reaching omnipotence. :v

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Is it technically a threesome if there are two personalities in one body? Just curious.

[/QUOTE]
... Probably.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]More like the type that'll sacrifice an orphanage if it gets her closer to reaching omnipotence. :v
... Probably.

[/QUOTE]
I want to be her friend :)

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]More like the type that'll sacrifice an orphanage if it gets her closer to reaching omnipotence. :v

[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a friend for Ruin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back