Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Mitchs98 with the amount of cookies you give us I feel that this should be your avatar.

images

Skyena said:
Ummm...
@Salt Lord invited me to come here. Uh, do you guys perhaps have room for one more person? ^^;;

ihopei'mdoingthisrighteek>A<
Of course! We're practically always recruiting~

Just make your way to the Character Sign Up tap and make your sheet! :3

LeSoraAmari said:
Of course! We're practically always recruiting~
Just make your way to the Character Sign Up tap and make your sheet! :3
M'yes this. ^ Join us! C:

I hope I can get a post in later today. .-.

Skyena said:
He secretly finds blood and death fascinating
Skyena said:
He secretly finds blood and death fascinating
I wonder if we could make an arc based around him taking a little too much blood from someone who just so happens to use magic based on death :o

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I wonder if we could make an arc based around him taking a little too much blood from someone who just so happens to use magic based on death :o

[/QUOTE]
Too much blood? Didn't even think of that. I just kinda went along with that he just needed blood. A completely bloody page though would be freaky and I didn't think what would happen if he got enough for it to over do it. o4o;;

And bold red is not pretty. This is a nice, pretty color.

Skyena said:
Too much blood? Didn't even think of that. I just kinda went along with that he just needed blood. A completely bloody page though would be freaky and I didn't think what would happen if he got enough for it to over do it. o4o;;
And bold red is not pretty. This is a nice, pretty color.
I still wanna see an arc based around him completely bloodying his notebook or something. > :D

Hey! That's the color one of my characters' dialogue is put in! :o

Whatever it is, it shall be left for the others to decide. An arc seems a bit extravagant though. ;;>o> He hasn't even appeared in the RP yet!

Then your character has good taste.

Skyena said:
Whatever it is, it shall be left for the others to decide. An arc seems a bit extravagant though. ;;>o> He hasn't even appeared in the RP yet!
Then your character has good taste.
Then we'll make an arc later! :D

I mean, with @Mitchs98 's permission, of course. Speaking of which...

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

I prefer this color, to be honest. :v

Kyuubey said:
Hello. ~ Nice to see you're interesting in joining, we would love to have you. Just make your way to the character sign up tab and make a character to be reviewed by @Mitchs98 so we can all begin to shower you in weirdness and love. C:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]We'll all treat you with kindness and niceness and flowers and pokes. ^u^
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

I use that gif way too much.

And lewdness! You forgot the lewdness! :o

I already did :3

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back