Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Torture is torture. Mental torture is often worse than physical torture.
Tbh it's the only reason I want her to escape, no actual other reason. She'd probably need help, at-least a bit, so that could work.
And what better to help her than a demon? Kek.

Sorted~ Hibiki will help her escape and then get recaptured right as they get outside. Alicia's just gotta "Bye!" Her way through it all. xD

LeSoraAmari said:
And what better to help her than a demon? Kek.
Sorted~ Hibiki will help her escape and then get recaptured right as they get outside. Alicia's just gotta "Bye!" Her way through it all. xD
nothing-to-do-here-template.jpg.scaled500.jpg

Anyway I'm going to sleep now. I woke up at 02:00 and it is now nearly half four. I'll respond to anything in the morning lmaoo

Or should I say, in a few hours. xD .

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Then she'll run to Mizuki, and make her cut reality with edgy.
This is also very true.

LeSoraAmari said:
Anyway I'm going to sleep now. I woke up at 02:00 and it is now nearly half four. I'll respond to anything in the morning lmaoo
Or should I say, in a few hours. xD .
You badass you

Mitchs98 said:
This is also very true.
You badass you
I kinda want Eric to get involved, he is Sabertooth after all and (surprisingly) has a serious side too

Mitchs98 said:
This is also very true.
You badass you
No I'm not a badass, in reality I'm just an edgy teen :( just not as edgy as Mizuki. No one is on her level.

My eyes hurt though. I need sleep.

Jackaboi said:
I kinda want Eric to get involved, he is Sabertooth after all and (surprisingly) has a serious side too
He should very much be involved. Lucian will be involved. Unless a guild master comes by and ganks him pretty much everyone will need to fight against him, Ayano, and a small army of thugs.

LeSoraAmari said:
No I'm not a badass, in reality I'm just an edgy teen :( just not as edgy as Mizuki. No one is on her level.
My eyes hurt though. I need sleep.
2edgy

Mitchs98 said:
He should very much be involved. Lucian will be involved. Unless a guild master comes by and ganks him pretty much everyone will need to fight against him, Ayano, and a small army of thugs.
But we want everyone to fight him, let's make it like the Hades VS Fairy Tail thing. All vs Lucian. YES!

2edgy
There's always Maya, Arietta, and Clair that can fight him as well. Being high level Wizard Saints and all I'd say they're more than qualified TBH imo. xD . And Gilad of course.

Yes 2edgy. It's now twenty to five and I've still not slept. I'm so upset.

LeSoraAmari said:
There's always Maya, Arietta, and Clair that can fight him as well. Being high level Wizard Saints and all I'd say they're more than qualified TBH imo. xD . And Gilad of course.
Sleep nerd.

Mitchs98 said:
2edgy
LeSoraAmari said:
This is precisely why something needs to pop in to keep these people from just walking in and ending the conflict. Not a very fun arc when one person walks in and beats the big bad and wins the day.

Colt556 said:
This is precisely why something needs to pop in to keep these people from just walking in and ending the conflict. Not a very fun arc when one person walks in and beats the big bad and wins the day.
You underestimate Lucian and his plot armor.

Colt556 said:
I kind of did say that we don't want that, and that we want everyone else to fight him. A bit like the Hades VS Fairy Tail scenario. Although I said it in the quoted bit instead like a nerd.

Mitchs98 said:
You underestimate Lucian and his plot armor.
If Lucian and his plot armor can take on 4 wizard saints then he's guaranteed victory if said four wizard saints don't fight him lol.

Colt556 said:
If Lucian and his plot armor can take on 4 wizard saints then he's guaranteed victory if said four wizard saints don't fight him lol.
I'll accomodate as needed, tbh.

Honestly might just insert tactical pistols filled with drugged darts though, if all of them decide to show up.

Plot armor weakens as the plot progresses.

As in, there's usually some shifting circumstance that turns the tide :P

Mitchs98 said:
I'll accomodate as needed, tbh.
Honestly might just insert tactical pistols filled with drugged darts though, if all of them decide to show up.
Ohoho~ He thinks drug darts being shot from pistols is enough.

1464924639560.jpg

LeSoraAmari said:
I kind of did say that we don't want that, and that we want everyone else to fight him. A bit like the Hades VS Fairy Tail scenario. Although I said it in the quoted bit instead like a nerd.
I actually like this idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back