Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Britt-21]Question, does he like getting hit by girls? xD just curious

[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about like sexually or like in general

Tbh I think I might have Alicia escape. Either temporarily or permanently and have her try to make it back to Magnolia and get lost, idk.

Or have it be temporary, still get lost, and recaptured.

Decisions.

Just in general. but what I really mean is like... *scratches head* Crap I lost my words for it...OH! does he like a girl that stands up to a guy and wasnt afraid to slap him...I think that's what I was asking xD

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Just in general. but what I really mean is like... *scratches head* Crap I lost my words for it...OH! does he like a girl that stands up to a guy and wasnt afraid to slap him...I think that's what I was asking xD

[/QUOTE]
Isn't that most women now days?

....Okay simple way: Does he get turned on by getitng slapped by the chick he has a thing for? xD

Just realized that I have to have her completely forget about her ability to enter the mirror so that she doesn't skip the entire conflict .-.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Just in general. but what I really mean is like... *scratches head* Crap I lost my words for it...OH! does he like a girl that stands up to a guy and wasnt afraid to slap him...I think that's what I was asking xD

[/QUOTE]
Yes yes he does!

Mitchs98 said:
Tbh I think I might have Alicia escape. Either temporarily or permanently and have her try to make it back to Magnolia and get lost, idk.
Or have it be temporary, still get lost, and recaptured.

Decisions.
Have her escape and return to Magnolia. However she could get lost along the way and not get there for ages?

When in Magnolia, get her to tell people that Grimoire Heart are behind this, and reveal the location of the base thingy. Of course, something is gonna have to happen in order to detain everyone and throw them in some kind of beating and throw them back into the cells before they all escape. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Have her escape and return to Magnolia. However she could get lost along the way and not get there for ages?
When in Magnolia, get her to tell people that Grimoire Heart are behind this, and reveal the location of the base thingy. Of course, something is gonna have to happen in order to detain everyone and throw them in some kind of beating and throw them back into the cells before they all escape. xD
Seems legit. I was going to have several timeskips.

And tbh this arc involves torture, annd I kind of decided I wasn't comfortable torturing a ten year old..or reading posts involving such..ya kno?

Mitchs98 said:
Seems legit. I was going to have several timeskips.
And tbh this arc involves torture, annd I kind of decided I wasn't comfortable torturing a ten year old..or reading posts involving such..ya kno?
That's why I want Alicia to escape. This would be a good reason to begin the torture (it could've started in between time skips or something idk) But of course I don't really want that to happen to Alicia.

Even if I have Hibiki help Alicia escape and he get recaptured and suffer terribly for it, I just want her to escape. Plus they've sort of bonded and that made me happy. Long story short, Alicia has to escape.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Britt-21]well you can do mental torture, making a person relive horrible memories

[/QUOTE]
Torture is torture. Mental torture is often worse than physical torture.

LeSoraAmari said:
That's why I want Alicia to escape. This would be a good reason to begin the torture. But of course I don't really want that to happen to Alicia.
Even if I have Hibiki help Alicia escape and he gets recaptured, I just want her to escape.
Tbh it's the only reason I want her to escape, no actual other reason. She'd probably need help, at-least a bit, so that could work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back