Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
N-no? Not if they're- Read her magic
So ayano's trapped between a door and a mirror and if she touches it mimi can transform into her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
N-no? Not if they're- Read her magic
" they are affected by gravity without the presence of concentration. These mirrors are easily shattered, producing what may be horrendous results based on what Mimi is doing with them at that time. Typically, shattering one of these mirrors can destroy the objects being reflected. Mimi cannot kill people this way, but shecan severely maim people using thismethod."
Jesus!

Jackaboi said:
So ayano's trapped between a door and a mirror and if she touches it mimi can transform into her?
Ohh nono I meant like, Uhm

CELL WALL ________________________

|Cell|

HALL WALL _________________________

Door + people | Mirror | Anayo

Did that make sense? Am I spewing crap? D:

purplepanda288 said:
" they are affected by gravity without the presence of concentration. These mirrors are easily shattered, producing what may be horrendous results based on what Mimi is doing with them at that time. Typically, shattering one of these mirrors can destroy the objects being reflected. Mimi cannot kill people this way, but shecan severely maim people using thismethod."
Jesus!
Ah yes, though she is the only one that can shatter them because other people's attempts will pass through like normal reflection shenanigans and harm themselves (with energy cost to Mimi of course). Guess who didn't clarify that? >_<

Kazehana said:
Ah yes, though she is the only one that can shatter them because other people's attempts will pass through like normal reflection shenanigans and harm themselves (with energy cost to Mimi of course). Guess who didn't clarify that? >_<
... I'm totally adding a weakness to that. Just realized that that is in fact really dumb

Kazehana said:
Ohh nono I meant like, Uhm

CELL WALL ________________________

|Cell|

Door + people | Mirror | Anayo

Did that make sense? Am I spewing crap? D:

Ah I get it now :3

and your not spewing crap. I was just having a derp moment there xD

Jackaboi said:
Ah I get it now :3
and your not spewing crap. I was just having a derp moment there xD
I figured it might be really easy for you to casually put in that Anayo was blocking the only way out if you wanted to and that like their side was a bunch of nothing

Kazehana said:
... I'm totally adding a weakness to that. Just realized that that is in fact really dumb
So attacking the mirror will just reverse the attack towards the attacker I'm guessing?

Jackaboi said:
So attacking the mirror will just reverse the attack towards the attacker I'm guessing?
So basically, anything she does to the mirror will be done to herself and will harm Mimi some. She would have to hit it with a lot of force to shatter it

Right?

Kazehana said:
Shhh I was being exceptionally derpy don't worry about it
so wouldn't it be a bad idea to put a vampire behind one of those? since, you know... supernatural strength and all that?

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Question is: Do YOU want Aiden and Ashley together?

But yes I do want them together

[/QUOTE]
Answer: Yes I fucking do

Plz post

Jackaboi said:
so wouldn't it be a bad idea to put a vampire behind one of those? since, you know... supernatural strength and all that?
She would supernaturally bitchslap herself, but Mimi would feel some of the pain. It's a hell of a good idea for stalling and for having Anayo wear herself out

Kazehana said:
She would supernaturally bitchslap herself, but Mimi would feel some of the pain. It's a hell of a good idea for stalling and for having Anayo wear herself out
Welp guess the only way out would be to go saitama on that mirror

Jackaboi said:
Welp guess the only way out would be to go saitama on that mirror
Does she know to do that? And I hope you're aware that this would deplete her of a majority of her energy and maim herself from the shatter

Kazehana said:
Does she know to do that? And I hope you're aware that this would deplete her of a majority of her energy and maim herself from the shatter
vampiric regenerative abilities? Idk I'm just kinda beating around the bush here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back