Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
As long as Chris doesn't become a gorilla and thrash around in the guild hall, I'm okay with this~
If even a crack happens to one of the precious guild tables Chris shall feel the wrath of the devil that is Hibi-kun. That's a precious

building :3

Even then I look forward to it

I want him wtaf he's so cute and fluffy.

It's a Floof.
You know he destroyed two Tables before the parade right? To be fair he wasn't trying he just put his hands down and they snapped xD

Zuka said:
You know he destroyed two Tables before the parade right? To be fair he wasn't trying he just put his hands down and they snapped xD
No I didn't know. Lmao. He's silly and needs to be careful. I hope Ophelia makes him pay for the damage TBH @Salt Lord

Zuka said:
Plus Noah v Chris is more even. Both A-ranks.
I'm such an initiator for fights....

If you have powers I wanna see people use them! xD

@Isune @Embaga Elder
I'm still digging that Hibiki/Masaki VS Valken fight I want to happen btw

LeSoraAmari said:
No I didn't know. Lmao. He's silly and needs to be careful. I hope Ophelia makes him pay for the damage TBH @Salt Lord
TWO AGAINST ONE. with Masaki S class....

Well I guess I like a challenge ;____;

TO BE FAIR I have tried afew times with Valks digging at Grace but your characters don't get ragey.

:( Not my fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Gilad put a big hole in the floor as well.

Zuka said:
The '/' was for either or you fool xD

Plus it'd be an even match either way, Hibiki has been ranked up but It's not official until Mitch updates the rosters or whatever they're called. Lmao.

LeSoraAmari said:
p.s. Fairytail pretty much had tables and chairs broken Ever Episode in the series, so protecting them is againt the Fandom :3

LeSoraAmari said:
The '/' was for either or you fool xD
Plus it'd be an even match either way, Hibiki has been ranked up but It's not official until Mitch updates the rosters or whatever they're called. Lmao.
read my challenge post i edited it :)

Zuka said:
p.s. Fairytail pretty much had tables and chairs broken Ever Episode in the series, so protecting them is againt the Fandom :3
It's not against the fandom completely tho, it's simply in character for Hibiki :3

Zuka said:

TO BE FAIR I have tried afew times with Valks digging at Grace but your characters don't get ragey.

:( Not my fault.
It'd be different if Masaki was there to actually see it :3

LeSoraAmari said:
As long as Chris doesn't become a gorilla and thrash around in the guild hall, I'm okay with this~
If even a crack happens to one of the precious guild tables Chris shall feel the wrath of the devil that is Hibi-kun. That's a precious

building :3

Even then I look forward to it

I want him wtaf he's so cute and fluffy.

It's a Floof.
Yes. Yes he is <3

Kazehana said:
Yes. He's scheming. Look at the eyes.
LeSoraAmari said:
He's waiting for that exact moment to strike.
He probably is, tbh. He's a devious little shit.

LeSoraAmari said:
Was that during the meeting?
As Zuka said, when Kelica was throwing her tantrum Gilad had to put her in her place because Fairy Tail were being a bunch of scrubs. Damage was incurred during this.

Colt556 said:
As Zuka said, when Kelica was throwing her tantrum Gilad had to put her in her place because Fairy Tail were being a bunch of scrubs. Damage was incurred during this.
Yeah I realised, I just didn't think he made a hole when restraining her lmao

For some reason I thought something occurred at the beginning of the festival c:

@Mitchs98

Next vote. Kelica or Hibiki for FT GM successor in 20years.

Also @LeSoraAmari Off to a GREAT START in the Political showdown, with the Atypical generic politician response of "She is unworthy" Rather then actual ideas of a what he will bring to Fairytail in the Future!

xD

TBH I actually want to see Fairytail go through an actual Vote to determine next Guild Master, I think it would give FT Guild as a whole a really good Character Development rather then just some random flaunting in and taking over.

Zuka said:
@Mitchs98
Next vote. Kelica or Hibiki for FT GM successor in 20years.

Also @LeSoraAmari Off to a GREAT START in the Political showdown, with the Atypical generic politician response of "She is unworthy" Rather then actual ideas of a what he will bring to Fairytail in the Future!
I never agreed to a debate c: this is like Donald running away from Bernie, I guess. Maybe not.

Hibiki has a much deeper understanding of Fairy Tail than Kelica does. It's to be noted that his blood practically runs through the guild after all, with his Great X4 Grandfather being one of the guilds founders (Yuri) and his Great X3 Grandfather being the Third Guild Master, and Makarov Dreyar himself. Plus his grandparents were both highly esteemed S-Class mage's of the guild. With all the other things he has as backing, his bloodline and heritage is a massive thing that would be taken into account if such a thing were to ever occur :3

Zuka said:
TBH I actually want to see Fairytail go through an actual Vote to determine next Guild Master, I think it would give FT Guild as a whole a really good Character Development rather then just some random flaunting in and taking over.
I agree with this as well tbh

It would give the Guild more respect for their Guild Master, especially if nominations were glued to those only within the Guild.

:3

Plus Kelica will win because in 20years she will not be a C-class scrub and control an Army.

Doesn't matter how stronf Hibiki is, he can't do much against thousands of wolves, bears, birds, squirrels, insects plus she'll have the power to actually lift Trees from the ground to walk around like Lord of the Rings style.

@LeSoraAmari

On a further note, Bloodties should have nothing to do on Guild Master Lineage. It's whoever the Guild deems most fits to protect, lead and guard it's members. I don't need to quote the hundreds of Medieval Kings of old that had an evil/crazy son/daughter take over who destroyed the nation as all.

I'm not saying he wouldn't be good, I just think it should be more based on what he as a Mage and allround good guy is capable and willing to do as a FT GM.

But then I don't live in a Monarchy so that is what makes sense to me xD <3

LeSoraAmari said:
Yeah I realised, I just didn't think he made a hole when restraining her lmao
For some reason I thought something occurred at the beginning of the festival c:
When he's not being nice the force he uses to pin people to the ground usually indents/makes a hole in the ground. It suppose to hurt. A lot.

Colt556 said:
When he's not being nice the force he uses to pin people to the ground usually indents/makes a hole in the ground. It suppose to hurt. A lot.
He had to use that force to because had she escaped it would have been Hitchcock all over xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back