Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mykinkaiser said:
Soooooooo..... Is that a yes?
1b4bdb7a-f13f-4a27-814a-6233c6845cfe.gif

@Mitchs98

I know this has been brought up before, but I still don't know what to post. Every time I logon to RPNation, there's at least 10+ OOC replies for this RP and 1 or more IC replies. This RP clogs up my alerts like nothing else. The thread moves at light speed, and the backlog already stretches from Earth to Alpha Centauri. So please, tell me exactly what each character is doing, where they are, and who they're with. Otherwise, I'll have nothing to do and not know who to interact with.

Mitchs98 said:
Umm. I never said I was using the mist, at all. O.o . I'm using good old fashioned drugs and kidnappers. And it's up to you who you use Kaze. Kelica is only in the mist where she was initially captured. I only mentioned the mist sucking her up as a one time sporadic thing. .-.
Well thank you for both enlightening me and making me feel dumb

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
I know this has been brought up before, but I still don't know what to post. Every time I logon to RPNation, there's at least 10+ OOC replies for this RP and 1 or more IC replies. This RP clogs up my alerts like nothing else. The thread moves at light speed, and the backlog already stretches from Earth to Alpha Centauri. So please, tell me exactly what each character is doing, where they are, and who they're with. Otherwise, I'll have nothing to do and not know who to interact with.
Ferra, Noah, Arial, Vex, Valken, Millie, Maya, Talon, Arietta, Emmerich, Lloyd, and someone else is all at the train station. Alicia and Mizuki are in their house. Sera and Mika are in Sera's house in a rather...fun..situation. Uhh. Alfie and Ophelia are on a roof. Couldn't tell you where anyone else was, tbh.

Kazehana said:
Mmk you can probably just take either tbh. But Mimi might be better because she's established into a guild and haz skillz
Mimi it is then.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well thank you for both enlightening me and making me feel dumb

[/QUOTE]
Your welcome. And sorry d:

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
Most of the lamia scale folks are at the train station chatting as they're about to leave. Most of the fairy tail members are at their guild hall preparing to find Kelica (I think) and most of the sabertooth members are off faffing about somewhere, fuck if I know.

Colt556 said:
Most of the lamia scale folks are at the train station chatting as they're about to leave. Most of the fairy tail members are at their guild hall preparing to find Kelica (I think) and most of the sabertooth members are off faffing about somewhere, fuck if I know.
The faff is real

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]FUCK THAT
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

Oh look it's my responsibilities striking me once again

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well thank you for both enlightening me and making me feel dumb

[/QUOTE]
I reverse image searched your avatar. Guess what Google's "best guess" for it was. Go on, guess.

Done? It's

Kanye 69s with Kim.

Seriously. Because it was the subject of a brain-dead meme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
I reverse image searched your avatar. Guess what Google's "best guess" for it was. Go on, guess.
Done? It's

Kanye 69s with Kim.

Seriously. Because it was the subject of a brain-dead meme.

beautiful

I'll go on to remember that my avatar is the result of Kanye 69s with Kim for as long as I can

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
Mitchs98 said:
Ferra, Noah, Arial, Vex, Valken, Millie, Maya, Talon, Arietta, Emmerich, Lloyd, and someone else is all at the train station. Alicia and Mizuki are in their house. Sera and Mika are in Sera's house in a rather...fun..situation. Uhh. Alfie and Ophelia are on a roof. Couldn't tell you where anyone else was, tbh.
Mimi it is then.

Your welcome. And sorry d:
Kim and Eias are in kims apartment Honoka,Haruhi, Don, and raa are in the Redfox house. Aiden is literally no where I don't even know what to do with him. Alice and Livian are at the orphanage. That's about it for the characters I know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back