Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I decided I wasn't in the mood to host it thanks to the ungodly amount of time spent on the festival. I have no creativity or inspiration left to post let alone run an arc or roleplay.
Speaking of which. No idea how I'm gonna introduce Ellen.

[/QUOTE]
Uhmm okay? What was the arc even about? All I know is Kelicia was kidnapped for some reason

Kazehana said:
Uhmm okay? What was the arc even about? All I know is Kelicia was kidnapped for some reason
The arc now is basically a shit ton of shit storms residing in mist that just so happened to swoop up Kelica and many other mages and hide them in its shit. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]The arc now is basically a shit ton of shit storms residing in mist that just so happened to swoop up Kelica and many other mages and hide them in its shit. :3

[/QUOTE]
I love your explaination.

So much, and yet, so little.

:3

@Huor Spinks[/URL]
We are at war and you do a Lloyd post knowing my Fangirlisms....

Low blow man, low blow.

images
There's a reason why I was sorted into Slytherin ^^

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]The arc now is basically a shit ton of shit storms residing in mist that just so happened to swoop up Kelica and many other mages and hide them in its shit. :3

[/QUOTE]
??? This told me nothing. Is the arc still a thing, or is the plot not happening?

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Wait, another intimidating female in Lamia Scale? This gonna be good viewing

[/QUOTE]
Please welcome the rainbow haired Undertale mage to Lamia Scale?

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Wait, another intimidating female in Lamia Scale? This gonna be good viewing

[/QUOTE]
This one's different though, you'll see. :D

Kazehana said:
??? This told me nothing. Is the arc still a thing, or is the plot not happening?
Well, the plot now is basically everyone getting kidnapped, while the original plot (it's still gonna happen, it's just being shelved for later) is where everybody enters the mist willingly. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]This one's different though, you'll see. :D
Well, the plot now is basically everyone getting kidnapped, while the original plot (it's still gonna happen, it's just being shelved for later) is where everybody enters the mist willingly. :v

[/QUOTE]
What is the mist? How long would characters be unavailable for use? Like??? You can't be vague with one of the few people that still doesn't know anything about the plot

Kazehana said:
What is the mist? How long would characters be unavailable for use? Like??? You can't be vague with one of the few people that still doesn't know anything about the plot
Mitch is the one who decided to use the mist for the kidnapping part, but my best guess is that they'd be unable to use until someone finds them and pulls them out of it.

The mist is exactly what it sounds like, except this mist is golden and haunted. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Cinder > Natsu imo
a7c78447a50e5790db73bb4aadab92c6.png

Don't worry. Gilad won't be intimidating for too much longer compared to the female I mentioned earlier~

[/QUOTE]
One day there'll be an event that allows Gilad to flex his muscles. Of course, given how the show described it if Gilad fights an opponent that can match him there'd be a LOOOOT of damage.

Kazehana said:
Basically we replaced Salt's arc with a different one, still new arc but it wont be one of Salt's, it'll be one of Mitch's.

Colt556 said:
One day there'll be an event that allows Gilad to flex his muscles. Of course, given how the show described it if Gilad fights an opponent that can match him there'd be a LOOOOT of damage.
There'd also be way too many casualties to count. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Mitch is the one who decided to use the mist for the kidnapping part, but my best guess is that they'd be unable to use until someone finds them and pulls them out of it.
The mist is exactly what it sounds like, except this mist is golden and haunted. :v

[/QUOTE]
Where is the mist? Haunted with what? How would people find them? How would people find their way into it?

Colt556 said:
Basically we replaced Salt's arc with a different one, still new arc but it wont be one of Salt's, it'll be one of Mitch's.
That makes sense. Is the plot entirely different then or?

Mitchs98 said:
Wew shit escalated quickly while I went to play WH40k..umm. Right. Arc 3 as it is now is officially dead. HOWEVER! Everything would work out -much- nicer if everyone could hold their shit and stay in Magnolia. Before you go: WHY. Well. It makes thing easier and leads to more excite and such wow. As soon as I discuss a few things with @Jackaboi we can get shit rolling. We will be doing the Arc I initially foreshadowed for, and with the addition of his new Grimorie Heart member it makes things all the more easier to be concise(Plus I don't have to do as many shit NPC's). I require volunteers for kidnapping. I already have a few, as well as one of my characters. Let me just say this now.
Your character will not die unless you want them to. You will be able to FULLY roleplay back and forth with the NPC's and Jack's character. You won't just be voiped into the shadows and forgotten about.

I will be shelving Salts arc for the time being, he offered for me to host it but I don't feel comfortable doing so. In the future we may do his arc, but that depends on how things go. Things won't be stalled for much longer. I understand Salts reasoning for not wanting to host it, honestly. Hopefully he'll be up to hosting it later.
@Kazehana

Kazehana said:
Where is the mist? Haunted with what? How would people find them? How would people find their way into it?
That makes sense. Is the plot entirely different then or?
Shows up in randomized places and then disappears. Haunted by classified :D . People find others by walking into mist when it shows up.

Zuka said:
It unfair for the rest of the group to be left hanging though. If I were a RPier and just waiting on nothing I'd be pissed.
^^^ This

Kyuubey said:
Thank you

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Shows up in randomized places and then disappears. Haunted by classified :D . People find others by walking into mist when it shows up.

[/QUOTE]
So like if you found someone, wouldn't they essentially just be able to walk out? If so, wouldn't the kidnapped people be able to? Also if it can move around with people inside it, is it like a different dimension or??

Mitchs98 said:
That's enough people to capture then.. @Kazehana Do you want one of yours to be as well? If not we have plenty.
Whoops just saw this. I would prefer to be a part of that portion of the plot. I'm not sure which one would be better for you to take though

Kazehana said:
^^^ This
Thank you

So like if you found someone, wouldn't they essentially just be able to walk out? If so, wouldn't the kidnapped people be able to? Also if it can move around with people inside it, is it like a different dimension or??
I dunno! I didn't think this would even happen, so I didn't plan into it! D: I guess I have something to do after school today!

Speaking of which, I need to start getting ready!

Later, peasants~

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]There's a new Lamia Scale mage?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, must've written that wrong. What I meant was: I'm planning on Arial on joining Lamia Scale, would you welcome her is she did?

Mitchs98 said:
Depends on what.
?
You know how regular spirits can open and close their gates when ever they want? Well I'm gonna give the Chinese spirits that ability to, along with temporary key contracts. Which is basically something the owner of the key can do, how it would work is that of the key hold that has a contract wants to temporarily give ownership to another person they can do so. After the time is up the key appears in Original owner's hand.

purplepanda288 said:
You know how regular spirits can open and close their gates when ever they want? Well I'm gonna give the Chinese spirits that ability to, along with temporary key contracts. Which is basically something the owner of the key can do, how it would work is that of the key hold that has a contract wants to temporarily give ownership to another person they can do so. After the time is up the key appears in Original owner's hand.
Like a loan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back