Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I'm working on a post, I swear D:
I was watching Wentworth though. Good show, I recommend.

OH YOU DID NOT JUST. IT IS ON.

[/QUOTE]
WENTORTH PRISON IS THE BEST THING EVER

LeSoraAmari said:
WENTORTH PRISON IS THE BEST THING EVER
Honestly it's such a good show! My parents were a fan of Prisoner, which was unfortunately before my time, so they were super excited for this remake. So far I've enjoyed every bit of it. Quality Australian drama.

Chat Noir]Honestly it's such a good show! My parents were a fan of Prisoner said:
57a8ca2e69721_images(59).jpg.aebf161cdbf7ee785cf1022204770b46.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• images (59).jpg
    images (59).jpg
    20 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Honestly it's such a good show! My parents were a fan of Prisoner, which was unfortunately before my time, so they were super excited for this remake. So far I've enjoyed every bit of it. Quality Australian drama.

[/QUOTE]
It really is great!

I can't wait for the third season to come out here in the UK

c:

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Honestly it's such a good show! My parents were a fan of Prisoner, which was unfortunately before my time, so they were super excited for this remake. So far I've enjoyed every bit of it. Quality Australian drama.

[/QUOTE]
Go watch Feral TV for a laugh...

I miss that show D:

Metaphysics said:
Arial Font, The Undertale Mage, and she's somewhere so she'll probably encounter your character.
Well I think Asher was accepted, @Mitchs98 gave me a hype cookie on an ooc post saying I fixed the problem he had

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Don't be dissing the Wentworth yo, you'll meet my wrath.
Wow you guys are behind. We're onto Season 4 here. No spoilers, of coarse!

[/QUOTE]
Waiittttt, I meant season 4 xD

Still gotta wait a few weeks for the first episode *sigh*

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I've been having such a fun time as Zenyatta. It's a shame I suck. But everyone sucks though so it's alright!

[/QUOTE]
Fuck Bastion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back