• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairly Oddparents: A New Wish RP Search!

Laughing_Fruit

Beep boop
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm 21+ looking for older(but as long as you're 19+ we're good) folks who are interested in a Fairly Oddparents: A New Wish rp! I've been really enjoying the show, how it's a really decent, wholesome reboot with a lot of heart!

I'm pretty open for this, though I'll say that the main characters I'd be into playing are Peri, Dev, Wanda and Cosmo in that order though I may also be down to play some others, just depends on what we might consider doing. I'd also be down for Irep and Anti-Cosmo. Might also be open to bringing in characters like Timmy or Remi Buxaplenty from the original series in for different ideas.

For you, I'm pretty open. Of course the main characters(Hazel/Dev and their godparents) and their dynamics generally are my preference. I don't dislike the side character kids in the class but my interest in them is a bit low admittedly. But hit me with and idea and I might be down! I'm also a bit open for OCs if you happen to have one.

As for content, I'm interested in all sorts. I'll mention firstly that if it'll help comfort wise, I can age the characters up and we can talk about that if it's something you want. Otherwise, I'm very interested in both Hazel and Dev's dynamic together, the familial dynamics with Cosmo, Wanda, Peri, and the kids dynamics with their fairies. Or even Peri and Irep? Those sorts will be my preference but again, I'm open for other characters to come in like other fairies, and older characters from the original series.

I finished the show and I think apart from just slice of life we could also work in some plot, making some issues larger than they were in the show and so on. I'll avoid mentioning specifics for the sake of spoilers but yeah! This is pretty vague because of that lol.

If you're interested, feel free to reply here or message me directly. I won't wanna talk much just in the thread so feel free to DM me, or I can DM you. Alternatively, you could just hmu on Discord if you prefer that, just tell me where you came from: cynicism_on_ice

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I'm almost interested. Haha, that show is sooo Wholesome!♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back