FaFL: The Unspikening

jokasti

So, in the books and in #005 FaFL had 5 helm-spikes. However, in the two recent comics, he only has three, and some sort of Day Caste symbol that wasn't there before.

What?

I totally revised his appearance from page 5, the only similarities are because they're both based off the Exalted canon original. You can put it down to Secret having a bad memory, if you like, since that panel's background is a representation of what she's talking about.

Why three? Because three is enough. Doesn't look as good with five, at least in the medium of the comic and its own style.

Jukashi said:
I totally revised his appearance from page 5, the only similarities are because they're both based off the Exalted canon original. You can put it down to Secret having a bad memory, if you like, since that panel's background is a representation of what she's talking about.
I had just assumed that Secret remembered him as being mostly something very spikier, big and scary. Possibly more spiky than the real deal, given her low self confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back