• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (F4M) Nancy & Steve Stranger Things Plot! (OPEN)

cillaa

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_1318.png

ABOUT ME

Hey there! Priscilla here (she/her), 20, EST. I’m an avid writer and love intense settings full of emotions! I write between 4-10+ paragraphs, depending on the necessity. For starters, I typically write long just to set the setting.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR IN WRITING?

I expect my writing partner to be 18+. I would love to talk OOC because I love gushing about the roleplay, adding more to the plot, or general yapping. Long responses aren’t needed if you don’t want to, remember quality over quantity!

All characters being played are 18 or older! I have no limitations when it comes to writing so free creativity is available.

I also am very active on discord if that’s something you’d prefer to switch to! all up to you.

THE ROLEPLAY

I’m on the hunt for someone willing to play Steve Harrington for my Nancy Wheeler in Stranger Things <33. I have a general plot spread out but I would love to chit chat some more to build a solid plot we both love!

This could have all genres involved, Action, adventure, angst, romance, horror. Maybe confessions are made within the love triangle, maybe they get close to losing each other, or perhaps angry tensions rise between them. This can go many ways!

JUST AN IDEA . . .

Nancy Wheeler, ever the journalist at heart, decides to document every strange and terrifying event that has unfolded in Hawkins, including the sinister activities of the Hawkins National Laboratory. She meticulously writes down her experiences, interviews with friends, and even her own theories about the lab's experiments. Her goal is to publish a tell-all newspaper to expose the truth to not only the town, but the world, and bring justice to those affected.

However, word of Nancy's intentions soon reaches the ears of high-ranking officials who were involved with the lab. Realizing the threat she poses to their secrets, they begin to monitor her closely, making her life increasingly dangerous. Nancy finds herself constantly looking over her shoulder, unable to trust anyone fully except for a select few.

Tensions with Jonathan reached a peak, leaving Nancy feeling isolated and vulnerable. Desperate for support, she plans to turn to Steve, who has always been there for her in times of crisis.

As the officials close in, Nancy and Steve must make a daring move to outsmart them. will they get her story published? will steve stop her? could their journey be filled with suspense? danger? unexpected bursts of the truth?

CONCLUSION

This doesn’t at all have to be that specific plot, but i’m just throwing an idea out there! if you have any yourself, or would like to hear other ideas I have, let me know!

anyways, my DM’s are open to anyone up to continue to talk! your opinions matter and if you have any other ideas, I would love to listen to them and incorporate them! Thanks <3

IMG_1318.png

Attachments

• IMG_1319.png
    IMG_1319.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back