• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (F4A) The “Almost Birthday Girl” Looking for a RP set after Longlegs

AnAsset

I'm me, pretending to be someone else.
Hello potential new Roleplay partners (and friends?)

The movie Longlegs has captured my fascination, and I’m looking for a partner to help me continue the story of the film’s main character, Lee Harker. This post will contain spoilers for the movie!

IMG_3499.jpeg

Following the events of the film, Agent Harker was transferred to a new FBI assignment, leaving the trauma of her first case, and her childhood, behind her.

But is it truly behind her?

Since her own effigy was destroyed by her mother, questions and memories from her past that were locked away begin to haunt her. She has a reputation now in the agency, and although her emotional responses are now more extreme, she’s still standoffish and a bit…odd.

Is there more to the plan Longlegs and her mother tried to complete? Is Lee condemned to give into darkness, like her mother? Or is she just traumatized and paranoid from her past experience?

Who will you play? Lee Harker’s new partner who is suspicious, but curious, of the strange woman? A random person Lee meets? Someone connected to Longlegs?

Romance isn’t required in the RP, but if our characters do end up falling for each other, I’m open to shipping Lee with folks of any gender identity.

About me:
- I’m 29 years old
- EST
- she/her
- Queer
- Have been rping for 10 years or so
- I require “fade to black”
- Write in 3rd person past tense
- I don’t double

About my ideal partner:
- Over 18 (prefer 21+ so you’re closer to my age)
- 3rd person past tense
- OOC chat friendly

Please feel free to message me, or comment on this post if you’re interested!

Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back