• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [F4A] [Star Wars] [Looking for Obi Wan] [Romance] [Doubles]

silliestbuckaroo

Out counting cows, because cows are pretty cute
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! I’ve recently started watching the newer obi wan Kenobi series on Disney+, which has inspired me to do a Star Wars based rp. I’m searching for someone to play Obi wan for this roleplay, in exchange I can rp Anakin or a character of your choice. This rp would probably take place not far post the fight with Anakin or around the time of the clone wars.

With that being said, the plot will have quite a bit of action in it, but I’m looking for lots of romance as well!!

Plot ideas:

-Obi wan is sent to a planet to locate a particular person or thing to help with the greater cause, and stumbles across my mercenary character who is also looking for the same thing. For a while they play a cat and mouse game before they end up working together.

-Obi wan is assigned to work with my mercenary character in order to complete a mission due to my character's previous insider knowledge.

-Any other plot ideas we can come up with!

Plot ideas are simple on purpose, as I hope to build upon them as I collaborate with my partner!

Requirements of my rp partner:

-Must be 18+ (preferably 20+)

-Must play Obi Wan

-Must be literate to semi literate (at least 3 paragraphs response)

-At least 2 responses per day

-Friendly

-Code word: I will do what I must (must mention it in your message or I will not read/respond to your message. This code word lets me know you’ve read the entire post)

-Ghost friendly

-Did I mention friendly? And willing to talk outside of rp in order to plan

A bit about me!:

-I’m 23

-I go by she/her pronouns

-I have 7+ years of roleplay experience

-I’m very friendly, silly, goofy, and I love to talk. Big yapper.

-I have my BA (Bachelor Degree) in psychology and a AA (Associated Degree) in English and Literature

-I work full time, I respond 2-4 times a day

-I’m in the PST time zone

-My favorite color is pink, specifically sparkly pink

Alrighty! That’s just about it! Thank you for reading my post! Please DM me with a short description of your experience, how long your replies are, the code word and any other useful information. Thank you for your time! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back