• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [F4A playing M][fandom] Clone Wars/Star Wars.

HoneyBee986

A6779808-FA41-4DDE-B83F-C80256E41A8D.jpeg

Hello there! Im Mae, 19, She/they and I’m searching for someone to play a character from the clone wars or Star Wars in general. I have been roleplaying for around 9+ years now and I have been looking for someone to make a fun story with. I’m mainly working on my art shop so I have a lot of free time (: I am central time zone so I prefer to have a partner in a close ish time zone but it’s alright if not. Also! I do prefer you to play male characters but I understand if you aren’t comfortable doing so. Excited to hear from y’all!

I am also open to a multi character relationship but that can be something discussed and definitely isn’t needed

*Rules:*
- please be 18+
- at least 5 sentences per response
- work on the story with me
-be kind and make sure we set up no no’s for the story (:
- **I don’t play a canon character**

*list of characters I’m open to*
- **Clone troopers** this is what I am mainly looking for and I’m open to most canon clones, and we can discuss who is best.
- plo koon
- kit fisto
- obi wan
Non clone wars
- kylo Ren
- mando
- han
- if you have any suggestions just ask!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back