• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (F4A playing M) a very specific roleplay request, seeking a lucifer roleplayer

autumnneverdies

Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_3715.gif

I am so unimaginably hyperfixated, you have no idea.

This is a Hazbin Hotel roleplay request, specifically searching for anyone to play the character Lucifer Morningstar.

It’s been really hard for me. To at least find any roleplayers willing to hear me out on a “what if?” between Lucifer and the second woman, Eve. I know a vast majority of users usually depict Eve as Roo and as this foreboding force of evil, but this idea I dreamt up last night really struck with me:

The Forbidden Fruit —
A chance for Lucifer to rekindle his friendship/relationship with Eve, the second woman, who has been exiled to Hell and living in hiding for centuries. The problem is that Lucifer is still longing for Lilith and her return, and Eve is quite madly in love with Lucifer, and she’s far too afraid to show it. I really want to use this roleplay as a chance to expand on both characters and their mindsets, a slow burn of romance between the two souls in a pining sort of romance.

My iteration of Eve is quite similar to Lucifer himself, given that she is playful and childish with a curiosity for all things.

MY REQUESTS ⛧
  • Literacy is highly encouraged. No one liners.
  • Uses “ “ for dialogue.
  • Partner that is comfortable with OCxCC, MXF and adult elements.
  • Partner that is willing to be patient with delays, due to personal issues and work outside of roleplay.

If this all sounds interesting to you, but you still wish to have some sort of 50/50 split, I am more than willing to play a canon character for your OC in a double up. Just say the character’s name and I’ll let you know if I can play them or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back