• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [F4A] Metal Lords Roleplay !!

Eunhwluvs

Bust :(
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, i really like the movie Metal Lords and i think it would be fun to create a story with the main characters, especially if we can include our ocs in it.

I want someone who can play as Hunter Sylvester, ideally, i prefer that we do a double up, where you play him for my oc and i play Kevin or Emily for yours. But if you prefer, we can do a Hunter x Kevin or Hunter x Emily. I really like Kevin and Emily and want to play one of them. (I can even play both at the same time for you if you want)

About the plot, i want it to take place in the movie universe, but we would need to decide how our ocs would be integrated into the story. I prefer that we discuss this together, but i already have an backstory for my oc.

I consider myself semi-lit; my responses vary based on the scene. I can provide more detailed, longer posts or shorter, concise ones as needed. Typically, I write around 6 lines but am flexible. I’d appreciate a partner who can match with me, but overall, just write comfortably! (But please give me something to answer)

Requirements —

• be +18, i dont rp with minors
  • Have watched the movie
Thank you for reading everything!! If you're interested, send me a message telling me a bit about yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back