• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings F x f partner

Wandathesnake

Holo people, i am currently looking for some f x f roleplays

I’m hoping I’m doing this forum thing right ive never done this before.

1.Blind date. Two friends decide that their other two antisocial friends need a date. They talk it out and convince the girls to go out on the date. They get ready and go out to a fancy dinner. Will they decide to date further or part ways

2.She’s working her way to the top the only way a woman can in this business: by being absolutely ruthless, heartless, and six times as tough as the men. But when someone, begins to soften her heart, she panics. Will she take their relationship off the books? Or take the “safe” path and send them away?

3.zombie apocalypse. A virus has infected most of the human race. Muse A is traveling with a group of people while muse B travels alone. Muse B is searching for more supplies when they are caught by muse A's group. Muse B is taken back to their main camp and is given the decision to leave or stay.

4. Arranged marriage. An experiment is to bring 2 strangers together and bind them into a martial bond and see if they can strike a romance or develop feelings for each other in the first 6 months and can continue for the rest of their lives or if they can't they can part ways
((also i have an alternate arranged marriage plot for f x f specifically.))

5. The world where guardian angels exist and somehow a demon exits hell and is drawn to a human who has been suffering for a long time. Will they tell the truth or lie and keep up that they are a guardian angel until the person she was sent to protect finds out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back