• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪfᴜʟ ʟɪᴇ; PARTNER SEARCH.

ambition

ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ & ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ?
let the darkness lead us into the light,
let our dreams get lost - feel the temperature rise.

- ALAN WALKER: IGNITE
dB3hksa.png
GENERAL INFORMATION
this post has been a long time coming, but afternoon everyone! i'm ambition / ambx, whichever you prefer. i've been a little hesitant to post something like this, but i figure it's sort of a 'now or never' situation. so! here i am. i'm looking to start some storylines with like-minded, creative people on here. i've been roleplaying for 5+ years, but university and work got in the way of the hobby and i was forced to drop it until fairly recently. i enjoy writing stories that are adventurous and daring, with mysteries to be solved and challenges to be overcome. i love being able to hatch schemes, write characters facing difficult moral dilemmas, and watch the dynamics of all parties involved in the story shift overtime. i've never fancied myself much of a slice of life writer, even if i am more than capable of writing things of that nature.

RULES + REQUIREMENTS
be 18+ ; although this requirement is typically waived for group rps, in 1x1s I will not write with a partner that isn't at least of legal age in the USA. no "Almost 18", you must be 18.
patience. i can't respond every hour of everyday. please respect this. i'm a working adult with other interests.
homophobia is not welcome here. i'm a member of the LGBT community and many of my characters are as well.
smut, abusive relationships, and unhealthy romance tropes aren't welcome here.
i prefer to roleplay on-site in dms. i lose 1x1 threads too easily. (i additionally have discord available for plotting)
be able to write at least two well-sized paragraphs and absolutely no oneliners.
i can write original characters and canonical characters (in the case of a fandom rp for the latter). i do not write canons x ocs, however.

d7G6wv5.png
CONCEPTS / FANDOMS **plus characters I can play

CONCEPTS
medieval fantasy ( adventures / questing , political marriages + schemes , mage academies , gods among men , curses / plagues , weight of the crown , different classes interacting , other realms , etc. )
urban magic ( schools for the supernatural , modern hunters , witch cafes / modern magic , werewolf bodyguards , political intrigue , supernatural rights , etc. )
superheroes ( fighting crime , superhero schools , villains being the real heroes , anti-heroes , villains x heroes , heroes getting support from a citizen , citizens saving the world , hackivism , villains going good/heroes going bad, etc. )
mystery ( cops / crime investigation , mafias , murder mystery in victorian london , betrayals , corrupt political leaders , outsmarting a killer , misdirection , missing lovers, etc. )

FANDOMS
haikyuu ( kuroo tetsurou, oikawa tooru, iwaizumi hajime, hinata shouyou, kenma kozume, sugawara koushi, daichi sawamura, yaku morisuke, lev haiba, nishinoya yuu, asahi azumane, bokuto koutarou, akaashi keiji )
voltron legendary defender ( keith kogane, lance mcclain, prince lotor, takashi shirogane, princess allura, matt holt, pidge gunderson / katie holt, tsuyoshi "hunk" garrett )
marvel cinematic universe ( tony stark, steve rogers, james "bucky" barnes, clint barton, pietro maximoff, peter parker, stephen strange, wanda maximoff, natasha romanova, gwen stacy )
miscellaneous fandoms ( touken ranbu, ensemble stars, pokemon, harry potter, lord of the rings / the hobbit, disney, ever after high, the dragon prince, witwi carmen sandiego )

if you're interested in roleplaying, either comment below or hit up my dms!
HAPPY ROLEPLAYING!

Last edited:
Sent you a PM! I did that before this post actually, but thought I'd bump this beautiful thread along the way anyway. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back