• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom blah

Hello! I think I might be what you are looking for.

i. Greta and id lavender lavender

ii. 18
iii. EEST
iv. Annabelle sat in her room and looked trough window, her blue eyes glued to the other side of the road. Thirty minutes and he will show up. Alex promised to come after practice and bring her his black hoodie, which the girl loved so much. The reason for this was pretty simple. Anna was sick, she couldn't leave her house and won't be able to do so for awhile. She was feeling lonely behind all these papers walls, which protected her from the outside world. She couldn't fall asleep at night and always ended up twisting, rolling in bed until sun started raising up. When Alex find out abou this, he promised her to bring his hoodie, so she would be able to slip it on before going to bed and while laying down, would be able to feel the boy next to her with his arms wrapped around her small body...
v. So far haven't got any.
vi. I loves the plot about immortals and would love to do that one.
vii. Could I be muse A for roleplay? I also wanted to say that the writing sample is quite silly, but I usually tend to write at least few paragraphs like that when replying.

1. Your Name and Discord ID (if applicable)
Jordan, @jeliza#9218
2. Your Age
17, but 18 in less than a month.
3. Your Time Zone
PST
4. A Sample of Your Writing (Link, Etc.)
http://archiveofourown.org/users/the_little_bay_that_could/works
5. Any Relevant Ideas You Have
None at the moment.
6. What Role-Play You’re Interested In
The first one.
7. Anything Else You Wish To Share
I generally write 1-3 paragraphs. I don't care for long replies, I just want engaging, quality writing. I won't necessarily reply everyday, but I'll do my best. I'm starting college this August, so I may be a bit inconsistent as I settle into school. I'm also sapphic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back