F*CK, I'm new. (So come be my friend.)

Meadow

One Time Luck
Greetings,

I'm a 16 year-old, cosmetic and kitty obsessed brunette that goes by Meadow. Here's a ton of sentences and words you wouldn't usually see near each other- they're just a couple things that I do on my lazy days. Which are pretty much almost every day.

• Shop. Shop. Shop. I admit I'm a shopaholic. (Whether it be online or at the mall.)
  • Put makeup on. Take it off. Put it on. Put it on other people. I'm making my way towards being a cosmetologist. I just have to brag: I'm pretty talented. <(^_~)>
  • Play pokemon with my boyfriend. Yep, I have a really nerdy side to me. But I'm pretty sure I'll never meet a person on here that goes to my high school so here's some information. *Such info.*
  • Write up unfinished stories in random documents on my laptop. So... that leads to my love of roleplaying. Sure, coming up with my own story can be fun but I also love to develop characters and plots with other people.
  • Netflix. I can't get enough of Bob's Burgers. Oh, Tina.
  • Cuddle my cat. Can't get enough of her either.
  • And just because I don't want to seem like a total nerdy, materialistic, fatass, I also longboard. (Yay, so athlete!)

So yeah, that's me. Well, I mean, there's a lot more to know about me but this list of bullets already seems pretty long. (Although I do want to mention: I claimed to be born in 1995 while making an account just in case there were some sort of age restrictions- in actuality I discovered there really wasn't after I skimmed over the site rules. And now I can't change it without going through way too many measures. Joy. Guess some people will think I'm legal.) I just joined this site so I hope I meet some friends that are just as vulgar, dark-humored, sarcastic, and girly (haha slutty) as me to RP with.

XOXO,

Meadow

P.S.

I don't know why I formatted this to be like a letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey, Meadow! Welcome to RpNation. I'll be your friend so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or one of our wonderful staff members.

Don't worry, we don't bite nor are we automated robots. cx However, make sure to drop by the Chat and say hello.

What kind of stories do you write? c:

Hot damn you are very brave to make that your title xD

Hi, I'm wel, and I'm new too!

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]Hey hey, Meadow! Welcome to RpNation. I'll be your friend so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or one of our wonderful staff members.
Don't worry, we don't bite nor are we automated robots. cx However, make sure to drop by the Chat and say hello.

What kind of stories do you write? c:

[/QUOTE]
Cool. Nice to meet you! I write a lot of- like I said- random stuff, haha. It ranges from fantasy, to horror, to erotic, slice-of-life, to fluffy romance. Don't worry, I won't bring my erotic stories upon RPNation- I read the rules like a good girl. (O:)) (Yay, I found a halo emoticon!) Although, I guess my favorite thing to write about are real life type of things. I know, boring.

welian said:
Hi, I'm wel, and I'm new too!
Yeah, I'm an attention whore with my titles. (O:)) Nice to meet you too, Wel!

welian said:
No kidding, I wouldn't have had the nerve. Love it.

Yo Meadow, welcome. Additional newbie chiming in as well. You seem cool, hope you enjoy it here.

Meadow said:
Greetings,
I'm a 16 year-old, cosmetic and kitty obsessed brunette that goes by Meadow. Here's a ton of sentences and words you wouldn't usually see near each other- they're just a couple things that I do on my lazy days. Which are pretty much almost every day.

• Shop. Shop. Shop. I admit I'm a shopaholic. (Whether it be online or at the mall.)
  • Put makeup on. Take it off. Put it on. Put it on other people. I'm making my way towards being a cosmetologist. I just have to brag: I'm pretty talented. <(^_~)>
  • Play pokemon with my boyfriend. Yep, I have a really nerdy side to me. But I'm pretty sure I'll never meet a person on here that goes to my high school so here's some information. *Such info.*
  • Write up unfinished stories in random documents on my laptop. So... that leads to my love of roleplaying. Sure, coming up with my own story can be fun but I also love to develop characters and plots with other people.
  • Netflix. I can't get enough of Bob's Burgers. Oh, Tina.
  • Cuddle my cat. Can't get enough of her either.
  • And just because I don't want to seem like a total nerdy, materialistic, fatass, I also longboard. (Yay, so athlete!)

So yeah, that's me. Well, I mean, there's a lot more to know about me but this list of bullets already seems pretty long. (Although I do want to mention: I claimed to be born in 1995 while making an account just in case there were some sort of age restrictions- in actuality I discovered there really wasn't after I skimmed over the site rules. And now I can't change it without going through way too many measures. Joy. Guess some people will think I'm legal.) I just joined this site so I hope I meet some friends that are just as vulgar, dark-humored, sarcastic, and girly (haha slutty) as me to RP with.

XOXO,

Meadow

P.S.

I don't know why I formatted this to be like a letter.
Bobs burgers FTW!!

Tina-Belcher-Dancing-Bobs-Burgers.gif

Hiya @Meadow Welcome to RpN, yehh. <3

XOXO,

Gossip Girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back