eyyyy

miami vice

Hello, you can call me vee or vice or miami or whatever suits you best~

I don't mind either way. I have been roleplaying for quite awhile and have dabbled in all kinds of pools of RP so the variety is kind of broad. I started out roleplaying animanga and made my way through television show-based rps like the vampire diaries, the originals, once upon a time, skins, supernatural, and other shows. I do still rp the television show as well as anime and other things or even original ideas.

I'll do anything from 1x1 to groups in modern, fantasy, or fandom really! it would be a pleasure to write with you all c:

Greetings and welcome to the site. I hope you find it rather enjoyable in here. As your first tour guide I can tell you we've got a diverse amount of genres and RPs to fall towards (from fandom to futuristic, from fantasy to dice). We've also got some fun forum games and we've got Quest Logs for more introvertive Rplayers. We also got assassin games if that's your poison. Right now, there are 8 spaces available to be able to play on the next assassin game (AG) Trials by Fire.

I've just started on here myself! I also used to roleplay a lot, but I usually stuck to one kind of roleplay so it'd be cool to get into new things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back