Story Expectations

Dino

SFACUFSF member

Chapter 1

People's expectations have risen over the years what with new technology been discovered all the time. Which in turn raises people's expectations of everything else. I....Was one of those expectations. What with my parents and them being well known around town what with being successful entrepreneurs their expectations about me had been rather high. So of course my parent's expected me to do well in school and have plenty of friends. You know I've only just realised I had neith. First off I was terrible at most lessons but I thought I had friends until I had found out they were pretty much leeching gift's off as me as they made me class them as a "Friend" and then I just gave up on them after that only sticking with the few trustworthy one's I had. After the notes home to my parents it seemed they had given up on me pressing me with less and less attention everyday and then eventually....they kicked me out onto the streets. So where could this possibly lead us to be?

A hooded figure walks out of a small shop at around 9 o'clock. He looks to be about as tall as a 14 year old and is wearing a black hoodie and jeans. His hoodie is sticking slightly out. A few seconds later a buzzer goes off and he start's to run down the street. He hears someone pounding down the pavement after him and slips into an alley. Sliding down behind a bin he watches as a security guard from the shop looks around for a few seconds before letting out a long sigh and walking back down the pavement back to the shop. He pulls down his hood revealing his long Brown hair and light blue eyes. He pulls out a few cans of coke and some bread from inside his hoodie and continues to walk down the street turning left after a while before he comes across that all too familiar warehouse. He walked round to the back and looks around for a few seconds before pushing the door handle down stepping in and closing it again. He sits down on the little sleeping bag he had found a few days back pulling out one of the cans of coke he had just stolen popping off the lid and taking a little sip before placing it on the floor and taking about a centimetre off his bread and chews slowly on it making all the taste used up before he swallowed it down his throat. He took off his hoodie placing it just slightly further up that his sleeping bag and folded it it before sliding into the bag and resting his head on his hoodie slowly nodding off to sleep.

(More chapters to come,Please give feed back and if People like it I might make it a rp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back