• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 𝖤𝗑𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖫𝖾𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 - Pokémon AU

CHUUYAS_HAT

A Hot Harbinger A Day Keeps any Child(e) Away!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A verse where everyone is Pokémon

THE WORLD:

Unfortunately, yes we do have the real regions from the Pokémon series but there is a catch! If this gets popular enough, we'll be doing region by region for each part. But for Part via 1, we'll stick to the friendly Kalos Region. Reason why is because most of our characters are going to be hatched from whatever region their 'species' came from. That means we don't have to 'start'/meet wherever the original MC started which I'm pretty sure is Kanto! Now let's talk about gym battles.

Gym battles, yes, are you who are battling against another 'pokemon'. This goes with every normal battle as well. As everyone knows, when a pokemon gets downed/loses, they go into their pokeballs. Well, in this verse, that isn't the case. Since you yourself are the pokemon, an automatic pod pops up from your so-called inventory and takes you in to rest. The pod will resize and become smaller so it's portable.

In this story, I presume 7-8 (can be more) pokemon have a certain goal they want to fill out and they somehow ran into one another. Now they travel together to defeat those goals- and it's not a main character themed roleplay, no of course not! Everyone will have some scene that is most special to them then others. Now, I bet you think that's boring- but I did mention battles. This pack/group will encounter several, but who will be playing them? Well, for everyone in the main group of 7-8 (can be more), you are allowed to make as many NPC'S/Side characters to make the storyline/plot humorous or just overall fun. This is only applied to those of the 7-8 (can be more) , because having a person being left out/bored will cause them to leave.

These NPC'S/Side characters will only pop in with a purpose. Like battles. They can randomly challenge one of the 7-8 (can be more), or just some other kind of scenario. And especially since these are humanized pokemons your playing, that means you do get hurt. That's the whole point of the poke pods/ poke balls. There are evolution treats as well, where one must eat it instead of touching it.

RULES:

1. This is probably the most common, most known rule - and unacceptable in this AU. It wouldn't even go along with the storyline! If you guessed NSFW + Romance, you are correct. There is absolutely no romance (We won't talk about that Eevee x Bunnelby moment if ykyk) in pokemon whatsoever, so if you even try making smart comments, you'll be either removed or given a warning.

2. We will not, absolutely not have legendary Pokémon as a character(s) available. Everyone should understand that the whole point of this is that they all have some kind of goal. Being already too strong/legendary just crosses half the list. And don't think about picking Gardevoir for mega evolutions because I won't be adding mega evolutions.

3. Communication is crucial! Essential! Whatever word you can use. This won't be set on discord, but an OOC chat is always there for you to ask your group mates some questions- heck, have a little fun outside of RP too! I rather talking to my fellow subordinates then just have them go dry and keep their wonders to themselves.

4. There will be no posting order, but I do wish whenever you interact, you insert a mention/tag of the user so they know when to respond. And for the others who don't have their name tagged- don't respond until the person who is required already did! If there are no tags/mentions, you are free to post anything you wish, so long it's according and appropriate to / of the plot. An addition is no one liners! I only accept 1-6 paragraphs.

5. There is indeed the common time limit for posts; one week. If you do not post in time, I am afraid we'll have to move on and you'll get a waning. Remember, you only have three warnings in all. But if there really is any issue IRL for you, please PM me and tel me you need an extension or break. I'll respectfully tell it to the rest of the group- and don't air out any personal info to me!

6. I do not wish for 2 of the same Pokémon or more. Only one of each kind- it helps show how different species/kinds can interact and get along with each other. Reservations are allowed, just not too many.

Other Links:

Character Thread
TBA​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back