• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Exorcists vs. Ghosts

Vee27

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1726599667045.png

Welcome one and all to Magnesia! A town full of wonder. And....GHOSTS! Yes, ghosts! What was that? You don't believe in ghosts? Then, you're in the wrong place. Here, ghosts appear in abundance. They're everywhere! And with ghosts come exorcists! That's right, Magnesia is the perfect place to practice exorcism. All are welcome! Seriously, we need all the help we can get. These ghosts are out of control!

Whether you want to be a ghost or an exorcist all are welcome! Before you start to roleplay here, please read the rules below and make a character sheet! Other than that, I hope you all enjoy the roleplay, and feel free to tell me about any suggestions you may have. I'm open-minded, so no matter how crazy you may think your idea is, please let me know!

Here's the Character Sheet
Here's the OOC

Rules:

1. READ THE RULES (of course)
2. Before roleplaying, please fill out the character sheet and wait for my approval.
3. After approval, you may begin however you like
4. There's no minimum amount of words, so feel free to express yourself in as many, or as little, words as you want
5. Of course, I don't tolerate bullying or any form of hate. If I even get a whiff of it, you will be punished
6. No OP characters. Your ocs have to be beatable. I'll decide whether or not it's acceptable (and possibly a select few, if anyone wants to help)
7. When it comes to battles, please try to be mindful that your oc isn't indestructible. I'll silently oversee battles to see if you all can handle this. If not, I'll come up with a system
8. Last but not least, have fun!

Last edited:
1726679246301.png
Evelyn Monroe

Evelyn quietly studies her reflection in the mirror. Her mother would hate seeing her wearing this outfit. When she was a kid, it was all about dresses and formal wear. Now that she's an adult, Evelyn usually wears a casual white turtleneck with black pants. She grabs her black jacket from the coat rack and makes her way outside. The mansion used to belong to her parents and would have been given to her sister, Mei, but Mei never wanted it in the first place. Her younger sister was a loose cannon and flighty. Even now, she could be out destroying some random person's property. One of these days, Evelyn's going to have to teach that girl to be civilized. She walks to her car and drives towards the school. Teaching a class full of teenagers how to be exorcists wasn't her idea of fun, but it was rewarding to see them evolve into professionals. Hopefully, her students this year will be easy to teach. Or, at least, not too troublesome.

Screenshot 2024-09-17 105516.png
Hiroto Sakemura

Hiroto wasn't sure if he was doing the right thing. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, Hiroto quietly fixed his apperance while other students went in and out of the room. He wasn't used to wearing western(?) clothes and had a lot of struggle when putting them on. Compared to the yukatas he wore back in his village, these clothes require a lot more steps to put on. The heels he's wearing was no help either. Hiroto had experience for heeled shoes but the atonomy of these were new to him. After he combed his hair to a low ponytail and fixed his glasses, Hiroto quietly walked out of the bathroom and wandered out to find his classroom.​

1726679246301.png

Evelyn Monroe

Evelyn parks her car in the school parking lot, then makes her way into the school. She ignores all the students in the hallway, though most of them immediately get out of her way when they see her coming. Generally speaking, Evelyn isn't a mean person. She's just a strict teacher, but only because being an exorcist is a life-or-death occupation. Their lives depend on whether she teaches them well enough. Evelyn walks into her classroom and sets her bag down near the chair under her desk. She sits down and takes out one of her Phantom Pistols. She'll have to teach them to wield weapons like this one. Hopefully, it won't cause injury this time. Maybe she'll limit them to using weapons only while she's watching. The bell rings and students start to file inside. Evelyn puts away her pistol and stands up, silently watching and assessing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back