• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Exorcists vs. Ghosts

Vee27

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to Magnesia, a wonderful world of exorcism! Everywhere you go, a ghost could be lurking nearby. Did you feel that chill in the summer weather? Did you see that dark shadow moving out of the corner of your eye? You weren't imagining it. Oh, no no. It was definitely a....GHOST! Beware, not all ghosts are friendly. Some can be deadly. Are you going to be one of the brave souls to eradicate the stain that is ghosts? Or, will you be the terror of the century? That's up to you to decide. There are different levels, of course, but those details can be discussed once people get interested. In the meantime, happy exorcising!

Im interested! Id like to know more first before deciding tho, but for now im intrigued owo

Glad you're all interested! For those that would like to know more, I'll be creating a character sheet that will have details about the rules and characters themselves (this includes levels for ghosts and exorcists). For any other questions, just ask and I'll be happy to answer!

Garrett.Hawke Garrett.Hawke _Yua Watanabe_ _Yua Watanabe_ honeysweetest.co honeysweetest.co

thinking-gif-2018-7.gif

tentatively interested

will this be like on the lines of the exorcist 2016 series plot spooky
or like ghostbusters plot spookie

Last edited:
I'll be posting the actual roleplay page later today, but it won't start until a few more people join in. Just look it over for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back