• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Executioner x Sentenced Royal

Rhyllak

Vampire
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
No one else will kill you so softly

1x1 | MxM preferred | Queer |​

Hello! My name is Samson, I am 27 and queer—I tend to prefer queer pairings but I’m willing to be flexible with this specific plot!

I write multi-para to novella— 3rd person—and am happy to provide writing samples

I’m thinking this plot could have multiple approaches, I’m open to ideas as well so please feel free to reach out with any adjustments!

Plot One: Throughout the rise of the royal’s Kingdom, the royal has ordered the executioner to spill blood of mostly innocents almost daily. While hesitant at first, the executioner eventually numbs to his job. Eventually the commoners riot and call for the royal’s execution, leaving the executioner to make a very difficult choice—let him die by the riots or kill him as gently as he can.

Plot Two: In the fantasy realm there is a tale that says bonded souls can be subject to a heart fracturing. If a heart fractures, the two souls will be reincarnated until they find each other again. This plot would tackle the royal getting executed by the executioner and the executioner’s heart fracturing. The plot would then tackle them finding each other again in another life.

Plot Three: This plot details day to day events and actions that lead up to the commoners rioting. However, when the time comes to execute the Royal, the Executioner takes their place (MxM works best for this one)

Plot Four: More focus on the events that lead to the riots and then coming up with an escape plan to another kingdom or isolation. This would tackle changing their lives, assuming new identities—adjusting to a rather uncomfortable life.

Also willing to do something like the royal committing treason !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back