• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Exams are over so I would love some more roleplays :)

So I will be finished with my exams later on today so that means I have the next few months to literally do nothing. What better way to fill my time than with a roleplay?

I'm mainly interested in romance plots and prefer to play the female role. If you also want to play the female role then I would say let's double up and play a female and male each. I'm not really too sure on plots, if you are interested post here and then we can discuss here or over pm. I also wouldn't mind doing a fandom roleplay, I'm doing a PLL one right now so if anyone is interested in doing that, let me know :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to role play with you! I would rather double up because it's more fair if that's alright with you? (: (we can discuss plots over pm I have a couple haha )

I'll be interested, are you alright for doing double? I have some ideas, including fandoms if you're interested.

Shatter Glass]I am interested in roleplaying with you. [/QUOTE] Woo :) mail me [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16571-shatter-glass/ said:
@Shatter Glass[/URL]

@deception yeah that would be fab because it is more fair that way. Yeah, send me a pm? :)

S

RosefromtheRiver said:
I'll be interested, are you alright for doing double? I have some ideas, including fandoms if you're interested.
Double would be perfect :) and that sounds pretty good. I'm not into too many fandoms but we can sort that out over pm. Will mail you now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back