Exalted game? 2.5, looking for everything

webkilla

Lord Mongler
Heyo

I would love to play in an Exalted game - 2.5 of course.

I already ST such a game - but I've never been able to find a game that I could be player in.

So I'm hoping to find both a couple of fellow players, as well as someone who'll ST the game.

What the actual game is to be about will depend on what the ST and players can agree on - I'm open for pretty much everything, and would like to play either a Solar or an Alchemical, again dependent on what kind of game we end up agreeing on.

So... any takers? I guess its mostly important to find a willing ST.

We have large selection of Exalted 2.5e games on the site. Your best bet is to browse through them and see which piques your interests and either PM the ST or post in the OOC thread.

Captain Hesperus

Oh I know - I've checked out a number of them - but they're either already full or have a long waiting list of would-be players.

Thus, I figured it more prudent to open up for a new one?

Ok - what kind of game do you have in mind? And honestly Alchies aren't that complicated - plus their MOEP is a joy to read IMO.

If you can handle lunars and sids - then why not solars? (I'm assuming that any solar player wont be a min-maxing game-breaker)

But fair enough

Come with some game ideas and I'll update the OP if you're on as ST (and as ST you'll of course have final say in how things will work out - I'm just trying to get something/anything started)

I can 'handle' Solars, but am currently running a RL game of Solars, so feel like doing something else.

Another Day at the Office - A group of young Sidereals are pulled from their jobs, and set as a strike team. Unlike other such teams in the past, their orders will be almost directly from the Maidens. Gossip in Heaven abounds at this, and this when Creation seems to face a dire future, with the rise of the Deathknights, and the return of the Solars.

The Wild Wild East? - The return of the Solars has thrown into chaos some plans, and set others in motion among the Silver Pact. And yet, even as the Lunars adapt their plans, something else appears. Things in the East are turning out to be not as quiet as they seemed. But Lunars are the masters of adaptation, and once they find out what it is, surely they can stem the tide...

A Second Folly - The Tepet Legions have been decimated by the Bull, and many blame House Peleps, whose ambassador was partly behind this ill conceived plan. And now, you are young Dragon-Blooded sent to accompany the new ambassador, from House Cathak, to depose the current ambassador, and see what you can do with this tributary.

Ah ok - that's perfectly understandable

Of the three I'm probably most partial to either the sid thing you describe or the lunar venture.

I guess it depends on what any other interested players say - but I'm all for either the sid or lunar games there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back