[Exalted 2E] The Spectre Wars

Exalted--The Spectre Wars, Yay or Nay?

• Yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Checking interest for an Exalted game like no other. These -FORMER- Exalted were far from Creation's heroes. No longer twisted by the Primordial's nameless curse; Solars, Lunars, Sidereals and Dragon-Blooded take one last stab at glory, justice and honor.

What whispers will the dead utter of your deeds?

Could you be a little more specific about what you have in mind? What kind of game are you talking about?

Yeah, what do you mean "Former Exalted"? I was under the impression that it can't be taken away.

It seems interesting, but more detail would be nice.

I would assume he means that you'd be playing Solars/Lunars/etc. after the Usurpation, when you all died and showed up in the Underworld.

That's actually a very neat idea. If I wasn't already involved in too many games, I'd be interested ;)

I'm curious. That little comic in the Underworld Compass got me interested in such things a while ago. It be awesome to play something like that.

Interested. I assume you're angling for something like 'The Righteous Dead' detailed in the BWC. (or similar book)

The chargen part would be... interesting. >_>

Has there been any support for creating ghosts of elder Exalts?

Not as far as I've seen. I imagine you'd probably do something similar to the DotFA chargen, minus Backgrounds and Charms which would be replaced by stuff suitable for ghosts. The amount of Backgrounds would probably be similar, but I don't imagine ghosts of elder Exalts would have many Arcanoi/Charms aside from what you'd normally give a starting ghost. Though, they might have some TMA/CMA...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back