[Exalted 2E-The Alchemicals]Chronincle of 10,000 Blasphemies

THE CITY OF TEN THOUSAND BLASPHEMIES

Rumors speak of the patropolis of Erlik, a burrowing city teeming with gremlins and Voidbringers. The Great Maker’s tunnels ring with their blasphemous prayers, and his processes malfunction and fail as the patropolis’s drill tipped tendrils tear through his guts, pulling the razor-toothed streets of the city through the works of his flesh and industry.

Or so the story goes.

The leaders of all of the Eight Nations officially denounce tales of Erlik as blasphemy, and in most states, being caught repeating the tales is punished as an active attack on public morale.

What they do not say, is that these stories are true.

In secret the Apostates refine their Essence to ascend to levels which will enable them to challege the power of the Autochthon's Chosen and all the while the Gremlin City moves with malicious glee to its next target, full of terrible purpose.

You are the Chosen gathered by the Nations and trained at Estasia's famed Utai Eta (The Realm of the Transcendant Lotus) to route out this threat to the Great Maker.

What deeds will your heroic commemorative murals depict?

End Advert!

Hello all I am attempting to create an Autochthonian Epic and would like some help working out the details of an Exalted plot. It seems much harder than a Pathfinder (DnD) plot. I hope to create an Adventure Path ie Epic that others can use with their own Alchemical Characters. If you are interested please message me. . .and remember, happy gaming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back