• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ evi's official 1x1 thread ♥

e v i

i luv love
Roleplay Type(s)
evi's 1x1 thread
    name
    evi
    nickname
    um... evi!
    discord
    darkroast11
    post time
    once a day / depends
    writing lvl
    quality over quantity (500 words >)
    requirements of u.

• pls be 21+.
    • pls be funny. if you're not funny, pls laugh at my jokes.
    • be fairly active in plotting, yapping, and posting. once a week (or more) is fine.
    • as long as u r coherent ooc, idc. i sound like a complete moron ooc! but ic should have proper grammar, spelling, and depth.
    • follow rpn rules (obvi).
    abt me (pt 2).

omg hey, i'm evi! this is my official 1 x 1 thread. i used to have many others, but they were so low-effort and TRASH that i deleted them. this one is certified, notarized, neat, pink, and official.
    WARNING: i always want romance 1 x 1s, sometimes with obsessive and darker themes so if that is not ur thing, pls click off! I'M SORRY FOR BEING A FREAKING WEIRDO. 😭

i normally prefer discord ooc and rpn dms ic. this 1 x 1 thread will include plot ideas, a short list of fandoms i like, and general theme blurbs of what i am looking for. feel free to send me ur ideas as well! i am comfy with m x m, m x f, and i could probably do f x f if the plot is good enough. i've tried it in the past, but it was never successful. not to say i wouldn't be open to trying again. oh also, if u dm me some dry shi (ex. "i wanna do a pokemon rp"), i will probably not respond. anyway, that's abt all i can think of. click the numbers on the right lower corner of the screen now!

code by @Nano

Last edited:
natsumes book of friends art GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back