• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Serenlty

Hello, I’m a bit new to this site, so I’m actually not sure how to post on the off site- area. (If someone could tell me how that would be rad)

Welcome to evimera. Where the nations of Vinica, arika, and Giana have hated each other and fought for centuries. Telepaths, elementals, and shifters hate each other- yet form forbidden alliances and friendships. Your satisfaction is garunteed or your money back. (This roleplay is on discoed, PM me for more info! We need new people!)

You basically do what you just did, but post the thread in the Off-Site recruitment forum. You can delete this one and repost, or ask the mods to move it for you when they have a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back