• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Evercrest Academia RP - interest check (open)

IenjoyBirds

• intro

classical music

sub urban

overview.

E
    vercrest Academia is a prestigeous academy hidden away in the suburbs of Delaware. Historically this school has stood where it is since the 1800s and has been built on the original grounds for years and years. Evercrest offers high-end historical and english courses, however english nor history has brought you to this school. While being a historic wonder the school is also known for having some of the most beautiful gardens in the country.

Unfortunatly these beautiful botanical wonders have been the scene for terrible crimes commited recently. someone, or perchance something has murdered two students and left them in the gardens, dismembered. for fear of losing students and money, the school has snuffed out all talk of the unfortunate events.

What is going on, who would kill these innocent students? Was it a student? could it be a professor? Five students decide to uncover the murderer but instead uncover greater secrets held within the school.

intro

roles

rules

The Murders in the Garden

Evercrest Acade
mia

genre

Suspense, Mystery, Thriller

status

Open

Discord

N/A

spots open

2/5

Questions/Concerns

DM me

IC

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
ATTENTION

I am currently away from home and RN the code is buggy. Please be patient if you're interested I need time to fix this. Hopefully it'll be done by 8:00PM CST but if not then tomorrow. My WiFi connection is on and off. Sorry for the inconvenience

Users who are viewing this thread

Back