• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ever Wanted To Be A Bad Guy?

vinom said:
Sounds interesting... might I ask what system this would be based in?
The questions seems a little hard to understand, but I think I get it. The world is the Earth lands, however we wouldn't really be going by the geographical makeup of it. We would be creating a lot of the world by ourselves.

I mean, what game system... Mutants and Masterminds wouldn't exactly be a bad one for this, to be sure.

vinom said:
I mean, what game system... Mutants and Masterminds wouldn't exactly be a bad one for this, to be sure.
Ok I think I get it now, Mutants and Masterminds is not really like it. No point systems will be used in this, something like the amount of damage you take would be on the amount you say you take (that wouldn't be considered metagaming.) People would have nearly full control over their character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back